Chapter 13

"I'm pregnant" she said, covering her face shamefully. The bra, in which I had been holding, fell to the ground. My mouth fell along with it.

"Your what?!" I whispered, bending down to pick the piece of lingerie from the floor and placed it back on the rack.

Pregnant? How could she be pregnant? Its called a condom Louis!

"Lux" she groaned, pulling me toward the exit. She dropped the pink bra she had in her hand onto a random rack, before dragging me out the door.

I gave a nervous smile at an old lady who had given us a questioning look. She returned it and went back to reading a magazine, that One Direction's faces so gracefully covered.

"Where are we going?" I asked, moving my legs as fast as I could to catch up to her as she continued to pull me.

"I'm sorry" I appologized to the blonde lady I bumped into.

"Eleanor slow down!" I groaned, trying to detatch her tightened grip from my arm. She just rolled her eyes and continued her persuit to whatever destination she had in mind.

Sighing, I gave up and let her drag me along until we finally made it into the parking lot. Eleanor finally dropped my hand when she thought it was safe to walk slow again. I didn't exactly understand the point of all of that but ok.

The sky had darkened since we arrived a couple hours ago. I glanced down at the screen of my phone to check the time. 5:30 pm.

Harry said he'd be back at ten. For some reason I really wanted it to be ten.

"Ok" she breathed, unlocking the car doors. I gave her a quick look before following her lead and sliding into the car, closing the door behind me. I noticed two guys with cameras making their way over to the car.

"So..your pregnant" I began, nodding my head awkwardly, watching the camera guys snap pictures of us through the windows.

"Yup" she nodded, leaning her head back against the seat. Her face had scared written all over it. The only thing I could think about was Louis. Did he know?

"Are you sure?" I asked. It was a logical question. Some people go just by signs of pregnancy rather than actually going to get a test done.

"Yes Lux, I'm sure!" She said throwing her hands in the air in fustration. "I took the test 4 bloody times!" She yelled, hitting the steering wheel, with force I had no idea could come out of her.

I nodded my head, pursing my lips in thought.

"Does Louis know?" I finally asked, looking over at her. She had her head in her hands, covering her face.

"No" she sighed, picking her head up to look at me with big eyes. I gave her a sympethetic look and leaned foward in my seat, turning my body toward hers.

"So I'm confused, is Danielle upset that your pregnant?" I asked curiously, scratching my head. I pulled my brown hair into a sloppy bun ontop on my head, staring at her the entire time as she debated her answer.

"No" she sighed again.

"Then I don't get it" I said dropping my hands on my lap, tucking my legs under my body.

"Well.."

I watched as Eleanor focused her attention outside of the window. A lady and her daughter were walking by. The little girl was running past her mom toward their car as the mother chased after her with big smiles on their faces.

"I was thinking about... getting" she started. A small gulp escaped her throat, her words struck me. Then it sunk into my head what was so hard for her to say.