Chapter 27

I groaned as I watched Louis slam his tiny glass down again, with the same strength as the other 8 times he's done so.

He pushed one of the clear shots forward for me to take, eyeing me as I shook my head furosiously. If any one of us were gonna be sober, it was gonna be me.

Louis shrugged and placed his mouth around the entire glass, careful that his lips covered the whole rim of the glass and he threw his head back. The clear liquid vanished in his mouth.

Id say, he was officially wasted.

I did like Lou this way though. He was so care free and easy going. Completely different from his personality nowadays.

"You know Lux, we have the same annitial. Lux and Lou. Lou and Lux. We should make a super hero team"

With that he bursted into fits of laughter and his body shook the seat as he clapped his hands obnoxiously. This was grabbing unwanted attention to our booth. Which happened to be partially empty. No, it was empty.

Minus me and a drunk off his ass Louis, there were about as many people as I can count off with one hand.

Louis insisted on a private VIP room for the two of us, which I'm sure raised a bunch of questions. Being that Lou got a private room for himself and his bestfriends girlfriend. Or whatever I was even considered at this point. Harry hadn't bothered to tell anyone, and wasn't going to be the one to start the flames.

So I just let it roll of me like butter on a biscuit.

Because I use metaphors now.

"Louis, I think its about time we left" I said motioning toward the other side of the club which was practically half empty, or half full if you want to get snipy about it.

"No, we haven't talked yet Lux Anne" he snapped, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

He did not.

Did he just use my middle name?

"Then what are we waiting for Louis William Tomlinson?"

Lous smirked, and reached for another drink which happened to be sitting right in front of me so I swatted his hands away and hurriedly downed the drink while he pouted.

"I think that's about enough of that". I pushed the empty glass in the middle of the table and Louis eyes trained on it, watching me carefully as I sat back against the black couch drumming my fingers along the sides of it.

Louis sighed, tracing some imaginary picture into the table without looking at me.

"So, your dad is really ill" he stated. I say stated because it didn't sound as though he was asking me but just as it was a spoken though so I just nodded along watching his fingers engrave on the table.

"And you only did this...to help him"

Another statement.

"You take me by suprise Lux" he said looking up at me and his fingers stopped their motion. "I'm not as angry as I was before but I'm still a bit hurt"

His eyes trailed down my body as he looked down at the table once more, and I sighed pulling down my dress underneath the table. It had been rising up and I didn't want there to be any peep shows tonight.

"I'm really sorry Lou. You may not believe me but I care about you, a lot. Your like my best friend, and I know you hate me right now, but just think about how I felt. I was gonna lose my dad! I still might! And you were a stranger, you and Harry and everyone else was nothing to me, so I didn't really see the problem. Or at least I didn't care"