Chapter 25

*Jensen's POV*

"They've been in there for hours. Why can't I see him?" I pace back and fourth in the police station yelling. "Just sit down, I know it's hard not knowing but working yourself up isn't going to help." I sit down and tap my foot on the floor continuously I could see Jared getting annoyed, just as he was about to say something Angela walks in and I jump up. "Is he okay? What's going on? When can I see him?" I ask all these questions and none are answered. "Misha is being charged." Jared stands up and rushes over to my side as I use him for support. "What with?" Angela looks down to the floor and back up at me. "For the murder of Danneel Harris Ackles.. I'm so sorry Jensen.." Danneel Harris Ackles repeats in my head. "No!!!" I scream and fall to the floor as Jared kneels down and wraps his arms around me as I punch him. "It's alright.." He says through his tears.

*Misha's POV*

"Dmitri Tippens Krushnic. You are charged with the murder of Danneel Harris Ackles. Anything you say may be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney if you can't afford one, one will be appointed to you." The place my finger tips into black ink and take my 'mug shot.' I was a innocent man, I was a criminal in there eyes. They handcuff my hands behind my back to transfer me to state prison until my court hearing. Prison won't be like the movies I acted in.. We walk into the reception area and I see Jensen on the floor wrapped in Jared's arms crying. "Jensen!" I screamed as he looked up at me I could see the anger, the pain in his eyes. "I didn't do this! You have to believe me!" I threw my back against the cops so I could speak to him. "You killed her!!" He runs towards me and grabs me from the officers and throws me to the floor, he gets on top of me and usually we'd be about to have sex but instead he clenches his fist and hits me making my lip bleed. "Why!" He screams colliding his fist into my face again. "Jensen.." I whispered choking on the blood. Jared quickly grabs Jensen off of me as he kicks and screams. The officers help me up from the ground and pulled me towards the door. "I hate you!" I heard Jensen scream as the door closed. I collapsed in tears, the man I love thinks I am capable of murdering someone.. I'm innocent, I would never murder someone! I get thrown into the back seat of the cop car as the officer slams the door closed. I'm about to go to prison and the last thing my boyfriend said to me was I hate you.. He has to believe me, he should know I couldn't do such a thing..

*Jensen's POV*

"I should rip his fucking head off!" I kick the wall and throw my stuff on the table. I scream as I push everything off the table as it breaks into pieces. "I hate him! I hate him!" I screamed as I fall to my knees on shattered glass. I look down and see a photo of Misha and I that I took, it's in a frame West gave us. We were happy, we were a family. "Why would he do this." I cry holding the broken frame.

Jared kneels next to me and places my head into my chest allowing me to cry on him

Jared kneels next to me and places my head into my chest allowing me to cry on him. "It's okay.. I'm sure it's a misunderstanding. It's Misha, he could never hurt someone." Jared tried to reassure me but they wouldn't charge him if they didn't have strong enough evidence. "He took away my baby.." I broke down again. "I was going to be a dad." Jared holds me tighter and cries with me. How could the man I love do this to me..

We sit on the floor amongst the broken pieces for a while before were interrupted by the door. I get up and wipe my face before opening the door. "Jensen is it true Misha was arrested?" "Is he going to jail?" "Are you supporting him through this tough time?" "Is it true he murdered Danneel Harris Ackles your wife?" The cameras flashed and people were standing every where taking notes, shoving microphones near me. "I um.. I um don't know if Misha will be in jail, He was arrested and they suspect he murdered.. Danneel-" I choked. "I will try to be by his side.." I say looking down to the ground. "No more questions." Jared says closing the door. "Hey!" He screams at me. "You just told publicly about Danneel's death!" He snaps. "I'm her husband! I have the right to." "You were her husband Jensen and I don't think her family would appreciate you doing that." He grabs his keys and jacket and heads for the door. "Where are you going?" "To visit Misha. He is my friend as well Jensen and I don't for 1 second believe he did this.." He closes the door leaving me on my own. I bite my lip and look around and see the damage. "Great." I whisper to myself. My phone starts ringing on the table. I walk over and answer it. "Hello." "Mr Ackles?" A female voice on the other end says. "Yeah that's me." "I'm Mrs Yatala from Young & Brave primary school where West attends. He hasn't been picked up yet and it's been an hour and a half since school finished." "Oh yeah I am so sorry! I am on my way right now!" I grab my keys and head to the front door. "No need." The lady says standing at the door. "Please come in." She and West walk in as I close the door leaving the reporters outside. "West buddy I am so sorry." I go to hug him when he pushes me away and runs upstairs. "Leave him be.." The lady said grabbing my arm. "Is everything okay?" She says looking around my place. "Not really.. My partner was arrested." "West's father?" I nod my head as she grabs my hand. "I am so sorry." She whispers looking up at me. "If there is anything I can do.." I lean down as she leans in and I kiss her. I pick her up from the waist as she wraps her legs around my waist. I start taking her shirt off and kissing her neck as I unbuckle my belt and pull my jeans down I lift her skirt and insert my dick inside her pushing her up against the wall. She pulls my face towards hers as we passionately kiss. She starts moaning into the kiss as I thrust harder. I pull out in time as she unwraps her legs from my waist and stands there breathing heavily. I pull my pants up and hand her, her shirt. "You should go.." I say looking away from her. She scoffs and walks out the door her heels tapping away. I lean against the wall and fall to the ground, I bite my lip trying to hold back the tears.