Chapter 26

*Jensen's POV*

"Wake up!" I feel someone nudge me. "Wake up!!" The scream louder. I open my eyes and look up to see West. "I am going to be late for school." I look at my watch and throw my pants on and the closest shirt. "Let's go." I get in the car and turn the ignition on. "Where's daddy?.." West says softly. "His out." "Out where?" "I don't know West, just out!" I yell at him. We pull up to the school as he gets out of the car walking into the building. "Hey you." I am startled by a blonde lady at the drivers window. "Oh Ms Yatala.." I mumble. "Please call me Suzanna. I had fun yesterday. If you need  cooling off time again call me." She slids a piece of paper with her number on it into my jean pocket. "I have to get going. Thanks." I drive off and head home as I pull up more reporters have gathered around my house. I grab my mail and head to my door where a newspaper is laying.

 I grab my mail and head to my door where a newspaper is laying

Misha Collins arrested for the murder of Danneel. They were saying I didn't care about him which isn't true, I do it's just complicated, you find out your wife was murdered and the number one suspect is your former lover how would you cope. As I walk inside closing the front door behind me the house phone rings. "Hello." I answer going through the mail. "This is Jennifer from state prison, Misha Collins is requesting a call do you accept or decline?" "Decline."

*Misha's POV*

I diall our home phone number in as it rings. I wait to hear his voice only for the lady to say he declined. I hang the phone up and make my way back to my cell. Everyone looks at me like I'm one of them but somehow different because I have money and am 'famous.' I lay on my bed and roll over looking at a photo of Jensen and I.

' I lay on my bed and roll over looking at a photo of Jensen and I

My cell mate walks in and laughs as he see's the picture. "Ladies and gentlemen I share a cell with a faggot. He likes it up the bum, so I suppose his the prison bitch. He'd be okay with that." I stand up and push him against the wall. "I'm no one's bitch you hear me." I slam him against the wall again before letting go and sitting down on my bed. "Collins. You have a visitor." I stand up and follow the guard, I pray and hope it's Jensen. I walk into the room to see Jared standing. I walk up and hug him. "So good to see you." I say before letting go and sitting down across from him. "How are you Misha?" "I've been better.. You know I didn't do this right? I'm innocent." "I know." "So why doesn't Jensen believe me?.." "His just lost his wife Misha it's all blurry for him right now. His going through hell." "And I'm not? I want to support him and be there for him but I am in a prison with a bunch of guys who want to rape me and am being accused of murder! So yeah I'm going through hell too and it would be nice to have my partner support me and believe me." "Give him time Misha.. He will come around. I will talk to him." I look up to the TV where the news on, no sound but it's pretty clear what they are talking about. Images of me show up on the screen and then a video of Jensen outside our house. "Hey turn that up." I shouted to the guard who listens. "Misha and Jensen may have just announced there love for one another but was Jensen's heart really with Danneel? With her being pregnant with Jensen's child was Misha jealous he was going to lose him so he snapped and killed her? Jensen had this to say and I quote. 'I just want to mourn the death of my beloved wife who was taken from us to soon. I don't understand why Misha did what he did and I am unsure if I can ever support him for taking away Danneel and our child.' Later seen a women was leaving the couples house trying to put her top on. If you ask me I say Misha and Jensen are well and truly over. We will have more on this story later this evening. I'm Vanessa Green channel 7 news." "His going through hell huh?" I stand up and walk out. "Misha!" Jared yells after me but the one good thing about prison is he can't come back here. I lean against the wall and break down. I'm alone, accused of murder, my partner 'moved' on and doesn't care about me, my son is alone with both his parents A-wall. I don't know what I am suppose to do. I've never been scared in my life but I can honestly say that for the first time I am scared right now...