Chapter 7

*Jensen's POV*

I have no idea how today with Misha will go. It's been 4 days and 6 hours since we kissed and 4 days 6 hours 30 minutes since we had sex. All I want to do is kiss him every time I see him. "Hey buddy." I hear Jared from behind me. "Not now.." I reply back as I head to Misha's trailer where we agreed to meet before set. I get to his door and pace around. Just knock Jensen.

I place my hand scrunched up and knocked on his trailer door. "Jensen." I turn around to see Misha standing behind me. "Sorry I'm late. I had to get West to school, all the mum's wanted to know where Viki was so I said she was sick. Have you been waiting long?" He moves forward and unlocks his trailer door stepping inside as I followed. "No.." I say shutting the door. "Make yourself at home. Coffee?" I nod my head and take a seat on the couch. I look around and see a sleeping bag rolled up and pillows. "Did you sleep here last night?" I asked looking at him as he slowly turns around. "Yeah. West and I did." He tries to give me a smile to indicate everything was okay, but clearly it wasn't. "I thought Viki left?" "She did." "So you couldn't sleep there with the memories?" He shakes his head. "She sold the house. I have a week to move out so I did some packing last night and then West and I had dinner and crashed here." I couldn't believe she did this to them. "So she's left you two homeless." He sighs and nods his head pouring the hot water into our cups. "2 sugars. Just the way you like it." Misha and I are friends who had casual sex but he knows more about me then anyone does. I take a sip out of my cup and it just goes down perfectly. "So we should probably talk." Misha interrupts my coffee heaven. I place the cup down and look at him sitting across from me. I nod my head. "Okay.."

*Misha's POV*

I don't know where to start. We have 30 minutes before we have to be on set. Should I go gentle or just jump straight to it?.. I've been patient and now I need to know. "Jensen. I'm just going to cut right to the chace. I've been patient with you and now that I'm in this position, divorced, homless, a single parent. I need to know where I stand before I make any further decisions." "You're right.. You have been patient. You said you loved me.. Is that true?" I didn't know if I should lie or say the truth.. I don't want to lie to him."Yeah I do.." "Okay.. And I think I like you." I could feel my heart beat faster. "More then a friend?" He nods his head. "I don't know what to do about it though.. If we are being honest, part of me does still love Danneel but not as much as I use to and I feel what we have is stronger. When I'm with you I'm the happiest I've been in years. You make me feel wanted, loved, cared about and you do things that make me go crazy." I smiled at him, I'm a bit upset that he still loves Danneel but that's his wife. He did say what 'we' have is stronger. "Now comes the hard part.." I say as he looks up at me. "Wasn't me just confessing my feelings the hard part?" I shake my head. "Unfortunately no. Nows the part where you have to chose." He stands up and places his cup in the sink. "By that you mean Danneel and you?" I look down and bite my lip and nod my head. I don't know who his going to chose but if it's me, I know I will love him like no one else could. I waited no longer then at least 2 minutes before he gave me his answer, it shocked me at how fast he decided. "Well in that case.. I choose you." He says moving closer towards me and placing his lips onto mine. Oh sweet baby jesus, it feels good knowing we can kiss without having to have sex. "I've been wanting to do that for a while now." I smile as he kisses my lips again.

*Jensen's POV*

I'll always choose him.. I'm willing to throw away my marriage for him and I am scared but I feel it's the right decision. His lips confirmed it was. It's now been 6 seconds since we kissed. "Can I just have a little time before I tell Danneel?.." "Okay.. But I won't do anything behind her back while you are still with her." "So basically for me to kiss you again, I should do it as soon as possible." "I'll wait. But not forever." I smile and kiss him again. "Hey! What did I just say." I kiss him once more to shut him up. "Starting now." Let the clock begin.

It's been 20 minutes since I kissed him and I'm going mad. I can't concentrate on my lines. I just want to grab him and kiss him and make love to him. "Cut. Jensen where is your mind at?" I look away from Misha and give my attention to Bob. "With the fairies." Jared jokes. "Sorry guys." Not only am I concentrating on kissing him and screwing him silly. I'm concentrating on when and how I will tell Danneel. I want to do it soon so I can be with Misha. But how soon. I shake the thoughts from my head. I need to do what I do best right now. Act.

"That's a wrap!" I fall to my knees. Thank god, I never thought this day would end. "Misha wait up." I grab his hand and pull him outside near the forest. "I want to tell her tonight.." I seen his face light up. "But I want to know if I can stay with you and West tonight.. I know it's soon and-" "Of course you can." "Okay I understand it's to soon.. Wait? Yes?" He nods his head. I pick him up and place my lips on his. "Jensen." I put him down and let go. "Sorry, sorry." Not really, now it's been 3 seconds. "You're just so irresistible.." He bites his lip and smiles.

*Misha's POV*

As much as I want to kiss him, I don't want anymore collateral damage. When Danneel knows then we can kiss till we lose oxygen and have to part lips to breathe. Jensen clicks his fingers in front of my face making me snap out of my thoughts. "What?" I say looking at him. "I said how's it feel to be divorced." I look down and then back at him. "I haven't been single in years. I don't know what to do with myself." I sigh and put my head down only for Jensen to step closer towards me and place a finger under my chin lifting my head up so I'm staring at him.

"Well I don't think your single technically if were hooking up you aren't.." "Technically you have to ask me out." "Okay. Misha Collins will you be my boyfriend." "I'll consider it." I laugh as he punches my arm softly. "To be honest, as much as I love the sound of me being your boyfriend it's a no.. I want to do this properly. We go on dates and then we get together.. I want to be with you but I want to do it right." He smiles at me. "Okay we will do that. But you have to stay mine until we are 'technically' together. No other guys." "I wouldn't dream of it. You're the only guy I want. I promise." With saying that he grabs my waist and pulls me in closer placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "Jensen.." I say trying to pull away from the kiss. He holds me tighter still kissing my lips. "Jensen stop." I push away. "Are you having second thoughts about us already? I know you said no kissing till Danneel and I are over but just one more.." "No, It's not us or the kiss well the kiss yes.. You might need to tell Danneel sooner then you thought. Like right now." He turns his head over his shoulder in the direction I was staring. "Those sons of bitches paparazzi!" He grinds his teeth together. "I have to get home to tell her before someone else does.." I grab his hand as he stops to look at me. I could see how scared he was. "How about I come with you.." He turns fully to face me. "You don't have to Misha.." I could see that he really wanted me to come. "I want to." I smile at him as he gives me one in return. I just hope his okay.. and it doesn't all blow up in our faces.

N/A

Hope you are enjoying it so far. :)