Chapter 24

*Misha's POV*

"When do I get my phone call? I know my rights." I yell to the guard. "Quite down." He yells back to me. I lean against the wall and slump down. "This is bullshit!" I whisper. I hear someone walking towards my cell. "Your partner won't stop bugging us." He scoffs. "Well if you let me speak to him like I have the right to he would stop bugging you. I know my rights, I get one call and am allowed to have a lawyer. You can only detain me for 24 hours unless you charge me with something." He unlocks my cell door making me think I am free to go. I get up slowly as he walks into my cell. "Turn around." He says as I do so. He pulls my hands behind my back forcefully again and cuffs me. He pushes me out of my cell and walks me to a room where he sits me down and un cuffs me only to cuff me again to the desk. "Wait here. Someone will be in to ask you a few questions." "I refuse to answer any questions without my lawyer present." He smiled and closed the door leaving me alone in the barely lit up room.

*Jensen's POV*

"Angela thank you for coming again." I smile as she walks up the front desk angry. "I am here to see my client Misha Collins. I am his lawyer Angela Cortese you can call me Mrs Cortese. I would like to know why he was arrested, why he hasn't been allowed his phone call, what he is being charged with and to have a few words with my client in private." She says all powerful, full Lawyer mode. "Right this way Mrs Cortese." The receptionist says kindly, all I got when I asked to speak to Misha was shut up and sit down. I sit down in the chair and wait again. "It will be okay." Jared tries to comfort me.

*Misha's POV*

I see the door open and I sit up in my chair. "You must be the one who is going to ask me questions. Like I said I refuse to answer your questions till I have a lawyer present." "I am going to ask you some questions but you will not need a lawyer present when I am one. I am Angela Cortese, you call me Angela, or Angie. Your partner Jensen is a good friend of mine and has asked me to be your lawyer." "His here?" She nods here head. "Can I see him?" "No, unfortunately Misha you are being accused of something really serious and we need to get your statement clear before you are questioned." "You know what I have been arrested for?" "Yes." "What? I have no idea what I have done." "Misha, last night between 10:30pm-11:30pm a murder occurred and they want to know your whereabouts of those hours." "A murder? I didn't do or see anything. I was at the gym till 9:45 then I was heading home but was still a bit upset over Jensen and Danneel's conversation I overheard which I overheard all wrong by the way. So I decided to go for a run in the park as the Gym closed and that was around 10pm and I didn't get home till.." I slump down in my chair. "Till 11:23 pm and I have no one to verify my whereabouts in between. The park was dead. Who was murdered? I can't possibly know them..?" "Misha your alibi isn't strong if no one can say they had seen you in the park running and you mentioned you weren't happy about Jensen and Danneel even though you misheard but you weren't happy am I correct?"I nod my head. "The body of Danneel Harris Ackles was found brutally murdered last night in her home. There was no sign of forced entry so they are assuming she knew her murderer. They have evidence pointing towards you and knowing you thought Jensen was going to leave you does not help this situation. We are going to have a long court case ahead of us." I could feel tears falling from my eyes without my control, She's dead, how could she be dead. "Does Jensen know?" swallow. "By how he was I assume not which even though he is her husband he is in a relationship with the number one murder suspect." Danneel is dead, how could she be dead she was just out our house talking to Jensen.. She was having his baby, she was going to make him a dad..

N/A
Was not expecting the story to go like this..