Forbidden Love

Damion's POV

I woke up in the morning with my arms still wrapped around Taylor.  I started kissing her neck, and she rolled around to face me.

"Thank you for last night,"  she said kissing my neck.

"Thank you... Now, what about Juan?"

"He broke up with me,"  she said messing with my hair.

"Oh,"  I said hugging her. 

"It doesn't matter, though.  I finally found my feeling for you."

"About that... Taylor, we can't even do that again.  Your father would hate me for the rest of my life,"  I said getting up to put some shorts on.

"What? I thought-"

"I loved you?  I lied,"  I said watching tears drip from her eyes.

I couldn't stand to watch her cry.  I wanted to cry with her, but I held in my feelings in.  This was all a consequence of my dumb actions.  My hormones decided to not heed the warnings.  Now, I was hurting her.  She didn't deserve this.

"Damion, please.  Give me a chance."  I heard her sob from my bed.

"You should get dressed," I said and walked out. 

I heard her go up the stairs, but she didn't say anything else to me.  Of course, I loved her, but her dad was the only person left.  That was her only family and I was not going to ruin that for her.  Now, I had just ruined her birthday.  

Jared told me we were going out to eat for Taylor's birthday.  She walked downstairs and looked beautiful.  I couldn't help but look her up and down.  

"It's not nice to stare,"  she said with a smirk.  

"Yeah, sorry."  I could still feel her eyes on me as I walked away.  

"Damion?"  She called.

"Yes?"

"Are you going with us?"  She asked walking over to me.

"Do you want me to?"  Please say yes.  Please say yes. 

"Yes.  Please come."

"Then, I'm there.  Whatever makes you happy."

"You would make me happy,"  she said pushing me into the bathroom.

"Taylor this is not okay,"  I said looking down at her. 

"Well, he thinks differently,"  she said pointing to my growing erection.

"He is very misleading.  He is the reason that we are in this mess,"  I said pulling her face back up to look at me.  Before I could think, I kissed her.  I heard a moan escape her lips which gave me the chance to explore her mouth with my tongue. 

"Damion,"  she said when I pulled away.  I looked down at her.  "I love you."

"And I love you.  If we do this, your father can never ever find out,"  I said giving her a serious look. 

"Okay.  I'm fine with that,"  she said nodding her head. 

"Are you sure about this?"  I asked making sure she had the chance to back out. 

"Yes.  I've never been so sure about anything,"  she said with a big smile. 

"Good.  We should go, though,"  she said opening the door to the bathroom. 

"Right."

I finally got her and I really didn't want to let her go.  I loved her too much now.  I was in way too deep.