Getting Settled In

Damion's POV

After a three day trip we finally made it to Ohio. Once Taylor lied once she seemed to be okay with me. I know she was sad about the whole Carrie thing, but I figured she would get over it sooner or later. There was no since in bugging her about it.

"Where are you going to live for the next couple of months?" Taylor asked breaking me away from my thoughts.

"I'll probably just rent an apartment. Oh... By the way, do you happen to like roller coasters?" I asked her as we sat her things down in her room.

"Yes! I love them!" She said excitedly.

"Good. Before we leave for Arizona we will go to Cedar Point," I said setting the date on my phone calendar.

"Are you serious?" She asked sitting down on her bed.

"Yeah. I'm going to find a hotel to stay at for the night. I'm really tired."

"Okay. Night. See you tomorrow."

"Night."

"I love you," she said standing up and giving me a hug.

"I love you."

I left and looked up good hotels in the surrounding area. That was real exciting. I decided on the one that seemed the most classy. Once I got there I went straight to sleep. Three days was just too long.

Taylor's POV

"Cedar Point, Julia!" I said excitedly.

"Taylor, please calm down. I love you but Damion talk is nonexistent in this room," Julia said smirking.

"Why?"

"Because... I'm really tired of hearing about Juan and Damion. You need to choose one. You cannot lead them both on. If you want Damion then let Juan move. If you want Juan then let Damion go. I feel like since your mother died you've been kinda-"

"Sluty?" I asked finishing her sentence.

"Yes. Sluty! I know you don't want to hear that, but you are. Oh, Damion! Oh, Juan! You're giving me whiplash."

"Do you want me to choose?" I asked getting pissed. I've known women who have to choose between two men. I'm not slut because of it.

"Yes! Taylor, you need to choose!" She yelled.

I grabbed my suitcases our of the closet and started packing. "Taylor, what are you doing?"

"Leaving! I'm not going to deal with Juan, Sophia, or your shit anymore. This is bullshit! We used to be best friends."

"We are."

"No! Best friends do not call best friends sluts. Go fuck Juan somemore and not tell me!" I yelled.

"What? How did you know?"

"His roommate. You can call me a slut all you want but I haven't had sex with Juan since we've gotten here in August. You sure have though."

"I'm sorry."

"No. You're pathetic. I'm out of here. And don't you dare call or text me."

"So you're done schooling here?"

"No. I'm getting assigned a new dorm room."

"Can't you just sleep on it for the night?"

"You told me to choose. I am. I choose Damion." I love Damion and I wasn't going to hear about it forever.

"Good. I'm happy. Please stay. I need you. You're my best friend," she said with tears streaming down her face.

I couldn't stand to see her sad because of me. "Fine. I'll sleep on it, but don't call me a slut when you're the one that was sleeping with my boyfriend."