Coming home

Taylor's POV

We all sat down in the living room around the elaborately decorated tree. I sat by Juan and Julia. Next to Juan was Sophia, then Carrie, Damion, Jared, and Lexi. I got a pair of boots from Lexi, which was the cutest shoes I have ever seen. I got a new iPhone 6s plus from my father, a mac book from Damion and Carrie, a new pair of shorts and shirt that said 'I'm a fit nerd' from Sophia and a really pretty bracelet from Julia. Juan gave me my Christmas present in Ohio. We went to a Cole Swindell Concert.

Lexi got new clothes from my friends and me, a new iPhone 6s plus from my father, and a nice trip to the Bahamas from Damion and Carrie. That present was for both my father and Lexi.

Juan got a watch, a new tie, and a scrapbook with baby pictures from Sophia. Sophia got the same thing except instead of a tie she got a new outfit.

Damion got a new tie and suit from me. I knew it would match his eyes perfectly. Carrie got him a new watch. Jared and Lexi got him a new motorcycle. That was something that he had wanted for a very long time. Carrie was not too happy with that present.

After we all got done opening presents, I told them my big surprise. No, I'm not pregnant! "Guys, can I please have your attention?"

Everyone looked at me so I continued on. "So, I've been doing a lot of thinking, which as you all know is not good for me, but I've decided to come back home. Dad, I know you wanted me up there, but I really truly miss you and Lexi. I've grown to love it here. Could I please just stay here and go to Arizona state?" I asked waiting for my father's response.

"Thank God! I'm so happy you want to come home. We've missed you too!" My dad almost yelled. "It's been so boring here without you."

Juan, Julia, and Sophia just stared at me. Carrie had no idea what was going on and Lexi had the biggest grin on her face. Damion was gone.

"Really? Thank you, dad." I was surprised by how supportive he was of my decision.

"Taylor, can we talk?" Juan asked standing up. I followed him to the kitchen. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Coming home. Juan, I miss it here. I've just lost my mom, and I'd miss my dad too much if I had to go back to Ohio. I know you're mad, but we can still be together. You have to understand where I'm coming from."

"No, I don't! You are leaving me! Understand this... Fuck you! I hope Damion dies in Hell!" He said and stormed off. "Sophia, we are leaving. Julia, are you coming with us or not?" I heard him ask.

"Yes, I'm coming. Bye, Taylor," Julia said. So much for a best friend.

"You're all just going to leave? Why can't we spend the last couple of days together?" I asked.

"No! We are leaving," Juan said walking away.

"So, I guess it's over!" I yelled.

"Yeah! Fuck off!" He yelled back and slammed the door.

"Wow... Are you okay?" Carrie asked. My father and Lexi were still shocked.

"No..."

"Come on. Let's go talk."

Damion's POV

I heard what Taylor said, and I was overjoyed. She got to stay with Jared and Lexi. Right at the moment, Carrie was giving her advice. I was surprised Carrie still wanted to talk to her, after what Juan had said to her about me. I wanted about ten minutes, and Carrie walked out. "Be careful. She's still tender."