Breakup

Damion's POV

"Babe, can we please go home?" Carrie asked me while we were playing Life.

"Carrie, we are in the middle of the game here. Can you at least wait until the end?" I asked brushing her off.

"Damion... Please," she whined at me.

"No. I'm finishing this game. Just go to bed."

"Really? We're staying here again?" She asked angrily.

"Yes. It's almost midnight. Jared, do you mind if we stay one more night?"

"I don't mind. Do you Lex?" He turned and asked Lexi.

"That's what real couples do. They ask the other person before they just decided on something," Carrie said.

"Carrie, do you wanna sleep in my bed or alone?" I asked staring at her.

"Um... Damion, it's your turn," Taylor said looking between Carrie and me.

"Carrie?" I asked waiting for her to answer my question.

"I'm... Taylor, can I sleep in your room?" She asked.

"Um... Sure. Why my room?" Taylor asked.

"So I can be as far away from him as possible," she said pointing to me.

"Okay. Yeah. You can sleep in my room," Taylor said while I took my turn.

"Thank you. Night guys," Carrie said waving at us.

She didn't go away for more than two minutes and I got hit on the arm. "Ow... What was that for?" I asked Taylor who was glaring at me.

"Why were you being such an ass?"

"Because she doesn't control me. I'm tired of my life revolving around what she wants to do."

"Damion, you're getting old. You need to figure you what you want," Taylor said taking her turn and ending the game. If only she could have waited two more minutes, then we could have gone home.

She was right, though. I was getting old, and I did have to figure out what I wanted. Too bad what I wanted wasn't something that I could have. "I know what I want," I mumbled.

"What?" Taylor asked looking over at me.

"Nothing. I win. I have 2,586,500 dollars!" I said jumping up.

"No. You have to tell me what you said," she said walking with me to the kitchen.

"Taylor, it doesn't matter what I said. Just let it go. Please."

"Damion?" She called my name, but I wasn't really in the mood to talk to her, or anyone, at the moment.

"Damion, please, talk to me. I love you!"

She still loved me? Right now! "Taylor, don't play games with me," I said smiling.

"I'm so tired of hiding my feeling away from you."

As much as I wanted her, I knew it wasn't right. "I don't think it's a very good idea. Carrie would be heart broken."

"Really? What happened to, 'All you have to do is say the word'? You lied!" Taylor siad with a disgusted look on her face.

"How did you feel breaking up with Juan?" I asked her.

"Fine. I love you! That's why I did it."

"Maybe you should sleep. Good-" Before I could finish my sentence she kissed me. I couldn't stop myself. I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist. I heard her moan which gave me a chance to move my tongue in and explore. She tasted the way I remembered. Amazing.