Ohio State!

Damion's POV

"I had to come back to get my things.  Taylor,  just let me in,"  I yelled from outside the door. 

Why couldn't she just let me in?  Then I remembered there was a key on the top of the doorway.  I grabbed the key and walked in to get my things. 

"How did you get in?"  She yelled.  She wasn't very happy.  She had the right to be mad at me, but I still had to get my bags packed. 

"There was a key sweetheart.  I'm going to grab my things and leave,"  I said going to my room to pack.  

I started packing by myself for a while, until she came in.  "I'm moving to Ohio,"  she said folding up my clothes with me.  

"Wow... Ohio State?  That's a good school.  Far away, but a good school."

"Yeah...  I won't be able to come home very often,"  she said putting the last of my clothes in the boxes I had labeled clothes.  I could tell she was sad. 

"Christmas will be here before you know it,"  I said trying to make her happy. 

"Yeah... You're right," she said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.  She walked over and gave me a hug and walked out of my room.  I watched her go.  No goodbye.  Nothing.  Just a hug.  I looked down at my shirt because I felt something wet.  Tear stains.  'Damion just stay in here'  my brain said.  My heart said to chase after her, but I stayed and packed everything else.  After I got done, I carried everything out to my car.  I looked up at her window and got in my car.  

"Bye, Taylor.  I love you,"  I whispered to myself and drove away. 

Taylor's POV

I watched as he drove away.  Tears were already flowing.  Man I was just a cry baby now.  I hated it.  I started packing for myself because I had to leave tomorrow.  I was driving with my best friend, Julia.  I still had to call her to make sure she was on her way.  If I didn't, who knows when she would actually show up.  I picked up my phone, and my lock screen was still Damion.  I probably would never change it.  I hit Julia's name and it started to ring. 

"Hello Taylor!  I'm on my way over.  Ohio State!  Whohoo!  Let's go!"  Was all she said before hanging up.  I think I'm deaf now.  That got me smiling really big.  At least, now, we both got to go to the same college.  I kept packing until I saw her car pull up.  I ran downstairs to see her.  

"Julia!" I yelled running out ot her car.

"Taylor!"  She yelled back laughing.  Julia was so beautiful.  She was tan with long curly hair.  She had hazel eyes which her skin just enhanced.  

"I've missed you so much,"  I said showing her up to the guest room.

"Why would you ever want to leave this?"  She asked looking around at the room. 

"I have to.  I cannot stand it here anymore,"  I said.  Memories of Damion started to roll back through my head.  

"Who is this?"  Julia asked.  I looked up and she had my phone showing me my lock screen. 

"No one,"  I whispered grabbing my phone from her.  I didn't trust myself not to cry. 

"Taylor,"  she said sternly.

"I'm serious.  He's nobody."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and Julia came to sit down next to me.  "Oh... You love him.  Don't you?"  She asked.

"No."  I knew it wasn't believable because my voice cracked. 

"Aww!  My poor baby is in love, but it's forbidden.  That's so sweet and very cliche.  I didn't put you as the cliche type,"  Julia said hugging me. 

"Shut up, Julia."  I got up and walked to my room.  I needed to get done packing my things.  

I finished packing and put everything in the car.  I was so tired.  I heard a car pull up just as I laid down.  I knew it was just my dad.  Julia was already sleep, so I decided to go to bed.  I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. 

*The Next Morning*

"That's it Julia.  You're not coming with me!"  I yelled. 

"Oh, ouch!  That stings,"  she said holding her heart. 

We had been fighting all day about where we would eat supper.  I said subway, but she wanted to eat at Chipotle. 

"If you want to ride with me jsut say we will eat at Subway,"  I reasoned with her. 

"Nope.  I say we eat at Chipotle,"  she said with a smirk.

"No!  I'm done fighting with you,"  I said throwing my hands up.  

We were waiting for my dad to get home so I could say goodbye before I had to leave.  He finally pulled up, but Damion pulled in right next to him.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to miss you so much.  Here's the card.  If you need anything get it.  I love you so much."  He walked inside, and Damion walked up to me.  Julia left to go to the car, so we could have some time alone. 

"I'm really going ot miss you Taylor.  Please, I'm asking you nicely, find someone in Ohio.  I love you too much to not let you move on from me,"  he said looking into my eyes. 

Tears hit my eyes, and they started flowing.  "No, I can't move on from you.  I love you Damion Adams.  I'm never ever going to forget you."

I gave him a hug and he whispered, "Call me, message me, and visit me as much as you want, but please move on from me.  You deserve so much better than me."

I kissed him one last time and ran to my car.  I waved bye, and he just stood there watching until we pulled away. 

Damion's POV

I watched as her car pulled out of the drive way.  I felt a tear hit my nose.  I hadn't even noticed I had been crying.  I was really going to miss that girl.  I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.  It was Taylor.  That brought a slight smile to my face. 

Taylor:  I miss you already! :(

Me:  Me too.  See you at Christmas Sweetheart 

Taylor: Love you!

Me:  Love you too!  Please behave and keep yourself safe. 

Taylor:  Okay

Me: Bye

Taylor:  Bye :(

I only had to wait for Christmas and then she would be here.  

^^Picture of Julia.

Question:  Who is someone you miss very much right now?

My Answer:  I miss my grandma and my uncle.  My grandma lives in Alaska and my uncle died in Ocotober.  I miss them both very much.  

Vote.  Comment.  Follow.