Not Going to Happen

Damion's POV

I woke up at the right time the next morning.  I knew Taylor wouldn't be up just yet, so I went to the kitchen to get some coffee.  I should have told Jared as soon as she told me she was bringing Juan over, but I didn't and now it was too late to say anything. 

I got dressed in a blue suit and a black tie.  I was not ready for the long day ahead of me.  I walked back out to the living room expecting to get to watch the news and have a nice relaxing morning but of course not. Nothing ever goes as planned in my life anymore.  Ever since her

"Damion... Can we talk?"  I heard Taylor ask me.

"Yes, ma'am.  What's up?"  I asked sitting on the opposite side of the room from her. 

"I don't have the plague,"  she said laughing.  I could tell she was kinda offended, though.

"Yeah, well, who know what that Juan guy had,"  I said crossing my arms.  I was being completely serious.  Even though I understand I could have said it a bit nicer.  

"Wow... Okay... I'm sorry I'm such a terrible creature for not going to the bar to find a guy to have sex with,"  she said rolling her eyes. 

"You're 17 years old.  You don't need a man right now,"  I said making sure I wasn't raising my voice.

"Then you don't need a woman.  I mean you can't just do it yourself?"  She asked with a smirk. 

"No, I cannot just do it myself,"  I said getting really annoyed with her attitude. 

"Really?  Any other guy I know could do it all by himself.  Sorry, you're so incapable of getting the job done by yourself, Damion,"  She said smiling. 

"Okay?  How does that make any sense?  I mean you can't either,"  I said acting like I was mad at her. 

"Yeah... So... I'm a girl."

"Downgrading your own gender.  Yeah, that's the way to go."

"Whatever."

"What did you want to talk about again?"  I asked trying to change the subject. 

"Are you going to tell my dad?"  She asked looking innocent.

"Ehhh... No.  I wouldn't do that, but you best not do that again,"  I said smiling at her. 

"That was our deal,"  she said smirking.

"Yeah, I know.  Tell your dad I drove to work early to get started." 

"Okay,"  she said returning her attention to the tv. 

Yeah, I was mad at her, but that was not the reason I was leaving early.  I couldn't face a car ride with Jared knowing I was keeping two secrets from him.  Almost, three secrets.  I had to stay away from Taylor.  I think I had to get some of the secrets off of my chest. 

Taylor's POV

The look in Damion's eyes said he was jealous over the fact that Juan was here last night.  That's what he gets, though.  He brought a girl here and I brought a guy.  I couldn't keep this secret from my father.  He would find out sooner or later anyway.  

"Dad, are you up?"  I asked quietly as I walked in his room.

"Yes, honey.  What's the matter?"  He asked with his sleepy voice.  I see why Lexi loved him so much.  

I shook it off and said, "I have to tell you something."

"You brought a guy named Juan home?"  He asked rubbing his eyes and looking at me.  His brown eyes searched mine with urgency.