The Wedding

Damion's POV

Today was the day. The day I finally got to marry my best friend. Derek was my best man because he was the one who made sure we stayed together. The rest were Devin because he begged me, and Daniel.

Taylor's POV

Today was the day. I couldn't stop smiling. I was wearing a sweetheart neckline that went into a big poof. Sophia was my maid of honor. Lexi and Sara were my bride's maids. Sara and I got closer as the the months grew on.

Once I was completely ready, my dad took me by the arm and led me to the door.

"Are you ready baby girl?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"I'm very ready."

Damion's POV

The piano player started the music, and I saw her and Jared step through the door. She looked so beautiful.

The pastor went through all the things he had to do. We wrote our own vows.

"Damion, as soon as I met you I knew I was going to love you. I'm so glad you feel the same way. We've been through our ups and downs. We've seen the disapproving glances from friends and family, but we have also made it. I don't care what anyone thinks. I'm ready to start my life with you. I love you Damion Adams."

"Taylor, I honestly can't believe we are standing here. I've done so many stupid things to make you want to leave, but I'm so glad you didn't. I don't think I can live without you even if I wanted to. I love you so much. I cannot wait to start this new adventure with you."

We did the rings and the pastor finally said, "You may kiss the bride."

I grabbed her face and kissed her like nobody's business. "I love you Taylor," I said when I pulled away.

"I love you too," she said smiling. I could not wait to start  our life together with Taylor, my best friend's daughter.

Taylor's POV

My life was complete now. I was married to the greatest man alive, even if he was my dad's best friend.

It's over! This was literally one of my favorite things to write. I hope you check out my other books. Thanks everyone!!!!

Song: Fly- Maddie and Tae

Picture: Wedding dress

Follow. Vote. Comment.