Where Is My Mind?

12.

"Arabella.. to what do I owe this pleasure?"

I smiled softly, hearing the husky english accent from the other end. "Remember that favor you owe me?"

Elijah let out a small chuckle, I mentally pictured him doing so, with that smile of his. "Are you sure you wish to use that one up so soon?"

I let out a sigh. "Unfortunately, yes."

"Hmm.. it must be bad then. What is it, darling?"

I took a seat on the staircase that led to the third floor, where I assumed the bedrooms laid. "I may have a crazed vampire on my hands, one that turned off his humanity switch.. so I think."

"And you're not resorting to a dagger in his chest?"

"Oh believe me.. I'm thinking about it. But it's the last resort. I was hoping perhaps you could help before it comes to that."

"Hmm." He started. "I suppose it could be interesting. Nora and Derek has left for a while so its just the few of us here. When would you like me to come down?"

"As soon as possible if you can."

"I'll be there in a few hours, love."

I sighed in relief hearing those words. "Thank you, Elijah."

"My pleasure. See you soon."

I heard the click from the line ending and I ended the call on my end as well, putting my phone back in my pocket. I looked at the time, estimating it to just be around three to four hours from his residence to here. Hopefully everything will go smoothly until then.

I stood up, feeling a sharp pain surging through my head. I groaned softly as it worsened within seconds. My headaches were never this severe before. I sat back down, putting my head in my hands as I felt the pressure worsen. I let out a painful groan as I crouched over, putting my head in between my hands before the flash of images came. Before my eyes, I felt as if I were there, the kissing, the stroking, the moaning...

I felt Aiden's hands over my face, but inside my head I saw him laying on the bed as Layla spread on top of him. I groaned in both agony and frustration. My head felt like it was on fire from the images.. the memories being inserted inside of me and the frustration of not being able to look away from the two of them making love.

His hands let go of me as he cursed and I heard Layla next to me, taking his place as she inspected my face. I tried to turn away from her, not wanting her to touch me, but then another wave of memories hit me. Ones that didn't exist, ones that were being created...

My back hit the wall roughly as my legs were wrapped around Xavier's legs as he held me in place. I let out a blissful moan as he sunk his teeth into my neck, his hips grinding against mine as he thrusted inside me roughly. My nails dug into his shoulders, my body surging from the mix of pain and pleasure he was bringing to me...

And just like that, it vanished.

My vision became clear again, bringing me face to face with a pair of hazel eyes and curly hair. My hands dropped to the floor as I kneeled against the hard wood, my fingers balling into fists as I tried to control my anger, but all I saw was red. Before she was able to stop me, I flew downstairs, using my enhanced speed. I should have been shocked when I saw the door to the room Xavier was being held in was slightly ajar, but at the moment I didn't care. I swung it open hard, my eyes coming face to face with the chained up vampire who grinned widely as I came into the room and charged after him.