Emergence Of The Crack

Once, Lakserf was a world of peace.

Once, it was a world filled with colorlful magic.

The ever great virtues ran along every men. It became our wealth, strength, and pride. Flowers bloomed marvelously as laughters echoed from the joyful children. The vast blue sea and sky synergize to bring a wondrous view and place for the dancing flocks of bird. It was all appreciated from our Creator. For us, everything was a fruitful blessing from Him.

But every world has its own flaw. Outlaws and crimes were at its peak in every world. And Lakserf wasn't any different for it had dark magic that corrupted men, the very magic that held such devastating power. For how many years men fought against it, but for how many years men still sought to gain it. Eventually, dark magic became the peerless threat the people of Lakserf had to stood up against.

That was long before our greatest nightmare struck us. We all thought that dark magic was the only threat, but we were wrong. One day, a massive Crack surfaced the sky. It's like the heavens were visibly torn open. Everything dimmed. Our world sunk in darkness. No-- I believed it was not dark magic that caused the Crack. It was different-- so much different. Horror from the people arose due to its sudden appearance. And the next thing we knew was children's laughter turned into their frightened screams, for our world was attacked with horrific entities-- or demons, as we believe 'it' was to be.

As an initial reaction, we defended ourselves from the foul and unknown creatures only to be taken aback by their malevolence. All was doomed. All was terrified. We were left with no choice but to yield and hide from these monsters, but had we known that our retreat would only make the situation worse, we would have fought up until our final breath.

Up to this moment, the Crack is growing. Each day it's spreading. Not only it was growing as small Cracks were appearing in every corner of our world. It wasn't just the sky that was torn open. The Cracks were everywhere.

How can the Crack be stopped from growing? Can we possibly fight against those demons? And if we can, for how long? Or is it all that we can do is just wait for the Crack to take over our skies?

- An article written by Falmouth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hay nako, eto na naman ako. May new story na naman. Matapos ko kaya 'to tulad ng Tonitrus? Please! Sana! Hahaha!

Votes and comments are highly appreciated. I hope you guys liked this little prologue. :)

PS. Baka may magtaka sa inyo kung bakit may article pang nakalagay. You'll know soon. :p May article pa kasing nalalaman eh! Hahahaha!

Ge!