Missing 10

Zach's POV

"Zach!" I heard two voices when I slowly opened my eyes. I feel my head very heavy and my body a bit tired. And there's something tied in my hands.

"Hey grandson" and there I heard my grandfather.

"Paps? Why are you here?" I asked him. Mahina naman siyang tumawa at lumapit sa akin, inalalayan siya ni Dad dahil Hindi na ganoong bata pa si Papsy at may tungkod na siya.

"Because obviously my Zachy boy is lying on a hospital bed because he disobeyed again my deadly order" I don't know if he is in his joking side or he is dead serious.

I roam my eyes in the room expecting someone but then again disappointment hit me. Also, reality hit me. Why could she be here? No reasons though.

"She's busy Zach" sabi ni Dad, he knew who I was looking?

"Your looking for your mom I know. You know her son, she's busy handling everything in the gangster world." He explained and I nodded. I know. I really know.

"Don't worry bro, your dear girlfriend is coming." Kuya Ice chirped and just by that, the door opened and she's here.

"Hon, are you okay? Why the hell you got all of that? Tell me, who did this to you?" She's really worried at me. I eyed Kuya Ice, she called her tss. Kuya Ice gave me an apologetic smile and peace sign. Wow

"This is nothing hon besides there's nothing we can do anymore" I bitterly said.

*

After a few days nakauwi na ako from that damn hospital and here I am in my cousin's room.

"The hell Z why are you here? Hindi ka pa okay, you should be resting now" bungad sakin ni Sugar anak ni Tito Luke at ni Tita Candy, Im 2 years ahead of her. Pinagtutulakan niya ako palabas.

"C'mon Z dont be a jerk all over again" she said and I eyed her for seconds until she soften and realize what she had said. "Im so-"

"Don't be. I know I am." I coldly said. "Can I come in?" She nodded.

I entered her room and gaze at the surroundings, Sugar is her name but it is way to far from her personality. I hate to admit it but her room is more boyish than mine. Blue all over and collections of basketball ball. She's sporty and different kinds of sports gear can also be seen in her room.

"Since when did you have this helmet Sugar?" I asked at pinagtaasan niya ako ng kilay.

"Dont call me by that name Z" nakabusangot niyang sabi.

"Why? So you want to call be called Cak-"

"Ugh! Not that too! Tss, bakit ka ba nandito?" I can sense she's irritated. A smirk formed in my lips.

"Well Im just here to piss you off" sabi ko and she pull out one of her collection of balls and threw it to me pero di niya natuloy because I raised the injured part of my body. "Chill lil cousin, any information about the event last time?" I asked and now she harden her face.

"I hate you Z! I hate you!" She yelled and walk out of her room. What the hell did I do?

Masakit man ang katawan ko, I managed to follow my cousin.

She was out in the garden, picking the flowers her mother had planted. Kapag nalaman na naman ni Tita Candy ang pagmumurder ni Sugar sa mga halaman niya another grounded na naman kay Sugar tss.

"Honestly I really hate you princess! You are causing Z so much pain! You are causing him so much grief!" She said between her sobs, she's crying what the fvck