Missing 55

Fara's POV

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. With my hair perfectly on place, this velvet tube exposing just right my collarbone, hugging my breast till the curves of my body. I touched the masked fitted and made just for me. The mask that symbolizes who I am.

Who am I?

Amber Fara Kayfated Springer

That's my name.

Which all the gangster community didn't know.

They don't know the person behind the mask they got to see. They don't know the story between the bullet triggered. They don't know me. Not even my story. Not even an inch of me.

I closed my eyes and held my breath.

"Can you still remember every word I gave you the first time we met?"

"Pinatay mo sila"

"Ayoko sa'yo"

"Ang malas naman ng anak mo"

"Ang malas ng anak mo sa iyo. Mamatay tao ang kanyang ina. Walang awang pumapatay. Walang kwenta. Kawawa ang anak mo sayo. Walang kwentang ina ka"

Those words were like knives struck straight to my heart. Gun pointed straight through my brain and poison scattered through my veins.

From the start alam ko nang wala akong kwenta. But there's a lot of difference kapag galing iyon sa taong mahalaga sa iyo.

It's true that other person's point of view is not important to me. I don't care kung ang tingin nila sa akin ay brutal, walang awa, mamatay tao and all other shitty names they named me. Only one's point of view matters to me at yun ay ang tingin ng aking mga anak sa akin.

Its sad to think that the one that got away from me thinks I'm a monster. It's sad to think that she loathe me that much. And its even more sad to think that I became a mother to them. Not that I am not lucky to have them, they are not lucky to have me.

"Fara"

Napalingon ako when I heard a baritone voice behind me. I crease my brows thinking I commanded my guards not to have someone inside aside from Demon.

"What are you doing he-" he didn't let me finish. He scoop me with his right arm and pinned me to the nearest wall locking me in between.

"What are you doing?" he asked. I can almost feel the tips of his lips in my nose.

"Z..Zak" that was not my voice but that came from my mouth. Like how?

His brown eyes bore into mine. His long lashes were still the same.

"You're making things even worse Fara." He said. "Why are you making things so complicated? Aren't you tired? Aren't you want a peaceful life? Away from all of these?"

"You can't tell me that Zak! You're not in my position!" I raised my voice. Nilalabanan ko ang lakas niya from locking me between the wall and him but I'm too weak right now.

"You don't have the right to question me and judge me by my decisions. You don't know my reasons" sabi ko and tears started to pool my face.

I felt Zak's thumb brushing off those tears and he let me go. He gave enough distance between us and I just realized, the whole time he held me I was holding my breath and now I'm gasping for air.