Missing 56

Third Person's POV

Akala ng lahat ay nahihibang na ang Reyna for announcing such horrible way of retiring as the ruler of Gangster Community.

Her words were filled with finality and the message she wants to convey is clear as crystal. All eyes were on her. No sounds came after what she had said and no one dared to even swallow and breathe.

"Loosen up!" she chirp. "I'll be giving a 30 minutes break to make up your mind and then let's all get ready for the Bloody Night!" her words as she said those was humorous yet dangerous.

She left the stage making her way out. As she pass, all gangster make way and bowed. No one dared to interrupt her nor call her attention.

This would be the last night they'll have her as their Queen.

"Is she some sort of suicidal?"

"What's on her mind for deciding like that?"

A lot of questions were running like wild beasts to everyone. Hindi lang sa mga gangster na nasa arena pati narin sa mga nanonood live. Even the government knows this event! Hinanda talaga ang araw na ito para sa mangyayari ngayong gabi.

It was a cold night actually. Madaling nagdilim ag gabi dahil sa nagbabadyang ulan.

Some gangsters attended to see the Queen, some, for formality and some attended because of the main purpose of the event.

"What would happen if she'll be killed this night?" a random gangster asked.

"Ang taong nakapatay sa kanya ang papalit sa kanya"

"What if she can pass through it? Siya parin baa ng magiging reyna natin?"

"Ofcourse. At kapag nangyari yan mas magiging makapangyarihan siya dahil mismo sa harap natin nakita at napatunayan niya ang lakas, tabang at talino niya. For sure she'll be praise and worship"

"Kung ako ang Reyna hindi ako magdedesisyon ng ganito. Nakakatakot"

"Malay mo, may dahilan siya para gawin 'to. Baka tinetest niya lang tayo kung lalabanan ba natin siya o hindi"

"Okay naman ang pamamalakad niya ah. Bakit kailangang may ganito pa?"

"Ah basta ako! Hindi ako magpaligoy-ligoy na subukang patayin ang reyna."

There was a lot of commotions, side comments everywhere. Some were disappointed, some were glad. Ang iba ay nag-aabang at gusto manood na lamang sa mga mangyayari.

"Popcorn? Anyone?" –random gangster.

Matapos ang trenta minutong binigay ng reyna ay natahimik na ulit ang buong arena. That silence was interrupted by the dangerous heels of the Queen as she passed by and walk through the aisle. Hindi mawala-wala ang titig ng mga gangster sa kanya. No one ever dared to blink as she walk with poise and confidence.

How did she manage to do that?

Mapapatay siya after all but she ramp as if this is her show.

Well, this is indeed her show.

"Queen, let's cancel this now" mahinang tugon ni Demon sa kanya. Umiling ang reyna at ngumiti sa kanyang sandalan all through her journey as the Queen.

"Maybe I would Demon." Nakangiting sambit ng reyna. "Would you like to have my throne?"

Hindi agad nakasagot si Demon. Nanghahamon at pa sweet ang tono ng boses ng reyna.

Tumawa ng bahagya ang reyna tsaka muling nagsalita.

"See? You have doubts. Ang gugustuhin kong maging kapalit ko ay desidong mamuno"