Missing 50

Zach's POV

The way she's being nervous reminds me of myself. Hindi man niya pinapa obvious but I can see that she's sweating and shaking. How am I gonna ease her?

I'm in my deep thoughts at napuna iyon ng baklang director na kinuha ni Uncle Rubi James. Pinanlisikan ko siya ng mata. I saw the way he mistreated my twin. I'll deal with him later.

As I glared to the gay director, para siyang naging tuta at nakuha naman agad ang gusto ko. This 8th take, ayaw kong minamadali niya kami lalo na ang babaeng nasa gilid ko. Nang siya na ang magsasalita, I whispered her words that I thought maybe it could help her. I tapped her back gently to prove that I trust her wholly and she should trust herself too.

I smiled as I finished my line. I'm proud of her.

What I didn't expect was when she grabbed me and the other guy closer to her, her arms snaked in our neck and projected an ear to ear smile, slowly my lips stretched without me knowing. My thoughts are running circles in my head, this is her effect to me. Nakakahawa ang kanyang awra. Presensya niya pa lang nakaka enganyo na.

"Perfect!" commented the gay director. I haven't pulled myself back when she left and went back to the tent. Lumpit ang lalaking kasama namin sa gilid ng director at tinitignan ang mg kuha naming kanina. He self-praised himself. Napailing ako.

"Tingnan niyo ito oh, ang ganda ng projection ni Mr. Kayfated at yung babae oh! Magka ano-ano sila? Para kasing.." narinig kong komento ng isang camera man. Nanlaki ang mata ko at tinignan agad si Uncle, tumango siya.

"Psst ikaw! Kunin mo yung isang lens sa loob ng tent" utos niya sa camera man at agad naman nitong sinunod.

Tiningnan ko muli ang gawi ng lalaking kasama naming sa shoot, I saw how his brow crest. Gumagapang narin ang kaba sa sestima ko. My features and her features looked exactly the same. I purposely wore sun glasses ngayon even we're shooting on a shaded area so that no one would notice the similarities between the two of us.

When he decided to went inside the tent, sumama na rin ako. What if he will tell her about what everyone notice? Damn, I cannot let anyone ruin my plan.

"Chinansingan mo ako kanina Sinag ah" he teased my twin. I went near them withboth hands inside my pocket. She threw him an empty water bottle that was so unexpected from her, I mean she did it fast I haven't even blinked. The Velasquez guy swayed swiftly to avoid the bottle and laughed. I crest my brow. That was just nothing to them so maybe I should shrugged it off.

"Good job" I said when she turn her head towards me. She smiled at me and that melted my heart, my twin's presence is really something to me. It's like she's a comfort for me and she warms every bit of me. My missing half indeed.

"Guni-guni ko lang ba pero bakit pariho kayong..." the Velasquez guy spoke. Nanlaki ang mata ko. No!

"Ah oo! We use the same toothpaste!" I'm doomed. What the hell did I just said? Fuck! I'm hell nervous in here. Can't I just kick his butt off? He should get lost by the way, yang pilyong ngiti niya everytime he talks to my twin makes me wanna get all those teeth from his mouth.

"Hindi eh! Pareho kayong.." he didn't stop. I swallow the big lump in my throat. I closed my eyes, I think this is really my fate.

"Aish Sheer! Tumahimik ka nga!" I heard the voice of my twin and the next thing I knew I was being dragged outside the tent.

"Pasensya na sa kaibigan ko. May saltik iyon" she said while walking. The nervousness still crept in my system. Paano kung nalaman niya? Paano kung ang dapat sasabihin ng Velasquez na iyon ay ang tungkol sa amin? That she and I are identically the same? I was lost in my thoughts. Narinig ko na lang na nagsalita siya ulit. "By the way, salamat sa payo mo kanina" sabi niya.