Missing 16

Josh's POV

"Damn it!" I threw the vase infront of me and heard it broke into pieces.

"Josh.."

"Shut it up! Shut it up! Fuck it!"

"Josh tumigil ka na" I saw Bien near te door and I furiously eyed him and went to his direction at kinwelyuhan siya.

"I can't Bien. I can't!" I gritted my teeth saying those words. I can't control my anger now. Not this time!

After I received the fucking text message I immediately went here in this fucking hide out of BRG. Its been a long time since we've been here. When I tell you long time it means decades. Hell! Two decades! And never in my mind I'm going back here.

I saw Vince in the corner having both his hands in his hair, combing it furiously, like us he doesn't know what to do.

"Josh, baka hinahanap ka na ng mga bata. Bumalik ka na" I heard Vince said. "Sabihin mo nalang kay Braine na dun muna siya at hindi pa ako makakauwi" he added.

I disagreed to what he is saying. No! I can't!

"Josh, ngayon lang 'to. We'll take care of this matter."

"Count me in" I told them

"You can't, he intrusted you to do something right? Sundin mo na lang" Bien said.

Ugh! What the Fuck is going on! This can't be real! No! Fucking not!

I immediately went to my car and started the engine to take me back to where the children are.

I angrily punched what's in front of me and yell frustratedly. While I was driving, a lot of times I got to bump with the other vehicles, some drivers yelled at how reckless I am. Just for this time, I don't know what exactly I need to do.

I arrived in the place and got out from my car.

"Anong ulam natin Sinag?"

"Sinigang, favorite ni tatay"

"Wow. Ang sarap mo talagang mag luto Sinag siguradong matatakam si Tito nito "

"Yep! Sinadya ko talagang magluto para kay tatay para pagbalik niya paid off dahil nagluto ang mabait niyang anak"

"Asus!"

When I heard their conversation, here's this pain in my chest that I never ever felt before. My hands now are shaking and me myself is debating whether I will come in or not. I was just inches in the door and my hand is ready to open the door knob but I get numb for a moment. I held my breath and tears came falling when I heard the laughter inside this small house. I cuss million times in my mind.

Before I knew it, the door opened and I saw her with her giggling smile and jolly attitude but then suddenly left when she saw me.

"Good morning Sinag, you need to clean your house, there were dirt that entered my eyes. Excuse me" that was lame I know. I just left her near the door as I entered and went to the kitchen with Vince's and Bien's child, I was left by them though, I'm now the one who doesn't have a child nor wife. Loner.

"Tito Josh, san po kayo nanggaling?" Joseph asked while there were foods inside his mouth.

"Come tito kain na po, nagluto si Sinag ng napakasarap na sinigang, daliiii" now it's the high-pitched Braine started talking.