The War room

The portal wasn't as short as I thought it was, it had a little tunnel in between. The strange part was, was that It looked just like the one from Transformers Prime.  "So... what happens if an explosion was caught inside of here?" I ask, the curiosity getting the better of me. Tigress lets out a chickle and says "The entire place would blow, and we would be caught in a void... if we were to survive." I then get an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

We find the exit, and I see nothing but a small room, with a clone trooper on what seemed to be the counsel for the portal. "Wait wait wait...is that a costume?" I ask in confusion. The clone then responds, "First time for that, I am the only one here who knows how to work this damn thing." I then look to tigress with a Only one left look. "I said I would explain everything, just not here, follow me." she says,

The automatic door opens to a hallway going left and right, both leading to more hallways. We walk for what seems like hours. Then I see The master chief... With noble team. I stop tigress "Ok, I have to ask. First, who the hell are you people, and second, how much did it cost to make and/or mplan all this?" I ask. She ignores me and keeps walking.

We arrive a room that was labeled "war room". The door opens, and I see, Anakin skywalker, Obi-one kenobi, Captain Laski, and Optimus Prime... all in the same room. "Ok, Seriously, Who the hell are you people. Why are four of my favorite characters from my favorite fictions all in the same room... and why is Optimus prime the same size as everyone." I ask, acting like I was about to have a meltdown.

They all stare at tigress and Optimus says "You did not explain yet?" Tigress locks the door, "Figured it would be better in front of all of you." There was a pause, then Lasky says, "Fair point" Then they all star at me while obi-one asks "How much do you know about us." I almost didn't even want to answer, since they were all ignoring my question. But I decided to play along "Well... Optimus is the leader of the autobots-I know his backstory-. Lasky Is captain of the UNSC Infinity_I know his backstory-. Skywalker is the "Chosen One"-I know his backstory-. And obi-one has a crush on a certain ruler on Mandalore.... Oh, and I know his backstory" They all look so surprised, while I was still confused. I then add "Now can someone please tell me who the hell you all are, and who put you up to this? Because I want to give them the biggest hug known to mankind."

the door opens revealing the clone that was operating the control panel... I think. "May Explain the portal sirs" he asks. "Go ahead trooper" Anakin says.

"Thank you sir. The portal is used to enter different dimension-or fictions-as you call them, we need a video sample in order to get the the locating/timeline. We can then enter the portal that will lead to that fiction, It was Team Primes construction." Ok, so this isn't a prank. Then Anakin says "now that that's out of the way,I'll make this quick. You see, while Ahsoka was about to leave the jedi order. A green portal opened in front of her, I went through and found team prime. We bonded for a LONG time. I eventually convinced them to help us... after we helped them. Long story short, we blew up the Nemesis. Unfortunately, the crew survived. And we don't know how, but the separatists showed up, allied with the Decepticons, and Destroyed team primes base. The one named Miko suggested we get "more help" that is were the spartans come in... and Tigress."Yep, this was not a prank.

Anakin the adds "Now that both of those things are out of the way, let's take him to the valley of the jedi."