Valley of the Jedi

"Hay, get up" a voice says. I open my eyes to see Tigress standing up in front of me, wanting me to grab her hand... or paw. I grab it and she lifts be up like a rocket launching. "Ow, my head. What Happened?" I ask as I look around and see myself standing in the ship with a giant hole in it.

"Well... you hit your when they started shooting at us, then after trying to evade past them, they hit us, and we crashed." the last thing I remember IS hitting my head on the wall. "So, how far is the temple?" I ask. Plo Koon walks up and says "The temple is not far. If we leave now, we can make it without the separatists thinking we survived." I look around for my backpack, the Tigress hands it to me with a smile. I smile back and grab it.

  We arrive at the temple with my water bottle half empty. And almost none of my food eaten. It seemed like an abandoned research facility with an elevator. We enter the elevator and make our way down. We follow the path just like in Dark Forces 2. That also meant the kell dragon cave was here, and when we entered it, it was already dead. Plo koon points to its arm "Lightsaber cut." he points out. "Jedi or sith?" Tigress asks "If a separatist fleet was in orbit, I don't think a jedi did this" I add. We exchange looks and then move on.

  Before we enter the valley core, we enter this big room the leads to the valley core, and waiting for us was a squadron of B1 droids. "It's them, blast them!" one of them yells.