Battle of Kamino Part 2

*General narration*

Arcee and Jewelblade had just finished their conversation. Jewelblade could not believe what she had heard

"So, You're telling me, that all of this is because Milo wanted to watch star wars?"

Jewelblade asked. Even though Arcee didn't think of it that way, it was true. "When you put it that way, yeah, I guess so."

"Well damn." Jewelblade commented. "I'll have congratulate her on creating the biggest war in history."

A look of fear crossed Arcee's face. "Oh, sorry." Jewelblade said "I didn't mean to-" she was then cut of "It's not that. I just... I don't want to get the kids involved if We don't have to." Arcee explained.

*Scene change*

"What the hell are the covenant doing here?" Cat asked with fear "they must have found a way to transport ships to other fictions." Six said "ha, and I thought the fun was over." Emile said with joy.

"Look" dantson started. "If we don't stop them, Kamino will be lost. And that means no more clones. And that means, the war will be lost."

Admiral Yularen Stepped forward. "General, the is being led by two ships, one of each faction." He said. Dantson didn't like the idea, but it was the only option.

"Alright, here's the plan." Dantson started. "We split into two teams. Me, Chief, and Six will hit the separatists command ship. The rest of noble team will invade the covenant command ship. Once inside, Carter, you lead Noble team to command bridge, kill everyone, and use the ship agents them. Set the guns to auto fire on friendly's, lock the controls, and get the hell out, no heroics."

"Just you three are going?" Jorge asks with concern? "Seems pretty risky." Then, once again, admiral Yularen steps forward.

"Excuse me general, but. We have a squadron of commandos on board, they could help." He said The idea of commandos wasn't a bad Idea. "Which ones?" Dantson asked.

Then, the bridge elevator opens, and in walk the legends themselves. "Delta squad, reporting, general."

*Scene change*

Jewelblade blade was taking a tour of the base, finding it both interesting, and huge. Eventually, she came across the portal room.

Taking a good look inside, Jewelblade decided she wanted to make a little trip. But while she was trying to figure it out. A small blue figure appeared.

"And where do you think you are going, Jewelblade?" The blue female asked. Jewelblade jumped a little, like when playing FNAF. "Oh, um... just, trying to figure this thing out." She lied.

"Hey um... you're Cortana, right?" Jewelblade asked. Cortana gave a smile. "Yes that would be me." Cortana replied. "Chief thought it would be a good idea to figure this thing out."

"Makes sence." Jewelblade said. The both stood there for a few moments before Jewelblade said something. "Soo... can I make a quick stop to another fiction?" Cortana gave a sigh which was more of a 'finally'

"Where do you want to go?" Cortana asked. "Well," Jewelblade started. "what do you know about the Marvel universe?"

*Scene change*

In the hanger of the venator. Everyone was running, while others were not. "Alright." Dantson started. "Me, Chief, and Delta squad will board one gunships, and Noble team will board another. We will both have escorts to protect us. From that point, you know what to do." All of Noble team nod in understanding.

With that, everyone boarded a gunship. And took off.

The battle in space was like nothing Dantson had dreamed. There was constant thuds like a boat hitting a rock. "Red light, standby." the pilot announced as the gunship turned red. A few moments later... "Green light, GO GO GO!" Delta squad was going at it.

Sev sniped three droids with one shot. Scorch obliterated two squads of droids, and screamed in excitement. Fixer was slicing droids left and right with his wrist blade. And Boss, managed to make a few fighters explode, eliminate all the droids. Dantson didn't even get a chance to do anything.

"Were in" Boss says over the com. "Noble team, what's your status?" He asks. A few moments later, Carter responds. "Were in. But... something's off."

"What do you mean?" Boss asks. "There are no Elites, only brutes."

That got Dantson a little excited and worried at the same time. "Were moving for the bridge. Keep comes open for updates, Carter out." and with that, Carter was out.

"So, what's the plan?" Scorch asks. Dantson gave home a smile. "Ever blow up a separatist reactor." He asked. "Oh HELL yes." Scorch said with a jump of excitement. "Fixer, hack into the ship, get us directions to the reactor, and take the lead." Fixer gives a nod, and starts hacking a terminal.

*Scene change*

On the covenant ship, noble team was pinned down in a hallway. Jackals with shields were slowly moving towards them, and they couldn't get a shot in.

"June, hail Mary!" Carter says, and June nods. With that, Carter takes out a Grenade, and throws is above the Jackals heads. When it was directly above them, June shoots the grenade, causing it to explode, and killing all the Jackals.