Welcome back

*Dantson POV*

This is the fifth time I have I have used the portal, and I am still getting the bone-chilling feel in my body. But for Felix and Locus, this was there first time. As I exit, I find myself in the portal room.

Felix: alright, first things first, we need to talk while we are alone.

I turn around to face them with a confusing look.

Felix: When the Covenant "recruited" us, it was before we attack the capitol to kill Doyal.

Locus: Control wanted the aliens dead, but before we could carry out the order, control was destroyed.

Dantson: Oh, good, didn't want to deal with caron anyway.

Felix: it gets better.

Locus: the aliens killed all our men, but took everyone else captive, both armies are still alive, even the reds and blues, as well as the freelancers, and the leaders of both armies.

Dantson: what? Why wouldn't they just kill them?

Felix: Religious crap. They figured since everyone there grew up on the planet, and that the planet belongs to their so-called gods, they think everyone there are their ancestors or something.

Locus: the point is, we know where they are.  Just give the order, and we can save them. We know how the terminal works.

I thought hard on this decision, but at the same time, it was a no brainer.

Dantson: Do it.

With that, Felix and Locus Both nod at me. Locus walks to the console, and punches in a bunch of numbers. Funny, for the first time, I get a good look at it. The console was all black, and displayed a holo of the words "Red vs Blue" after Locus punched in the final numbers. He then pulls a lever to his right, and the Portal opens. And hey both rush through.

As the portal closes behind them, I head for the door, but I am stopped by a female voice behind me.

???: hold on, there.

I stop, and turn around to see Cortana standing on the terminal.

Cortana: I need to have a little chant with you.

I walk towards her.

Dantson: About what?

Cortana: Figured I should tell you more about how the portal works.

Dantson: alright, enlighten me.

She gives a smile.

Cortana: This terminal can receive either video footage, or a disc from a movie and or video game, It then turns it into code. After that, activate the portal, go through it, and you can interact with anyone and anything. but it takes a few hours, days even. With me in the terminal, I can make the process take only minutes.

Dantson: If you go into the future, then the past, will the same person remember you??

Cortana: That's the kicker. While Jewelblade gave me video footage about Deadpool, she also gave me footage on the original trilogy of star wars. When the terminal tried to code it, it shut down completely. I had to reset the whole system. Which means, we can't travel to future events in the same fiction. The same thing might be said for alternate genres for the same fiction.

Dantson: wait, that doesn't make any sense.

Cortana: how so?

Dantson: So, Noble team and Blue team being in the same room, I can see that, they were both on reach. But, why is Lasky and the Infinity with them.