where it all started

*Arcee pov*

If I had been told a few days ago that one of Ralph's favorite TV shows would come to life... I would have been very skeptical. I still remember the call from Ratchet.

I was out on patrol when I get a call from Ratchet "Arcee, do you copy?" he asks

"Go ahead ratchet."

"We have a... situation" I could only assume one thing. "Did another human get in the base?"

"No, It's with the ground bridge, there's been a... malfunction?"

"Can we still use it, or do I have to drive all the way back?"

"No, no. I will bridge you back to base Immediately, you may wish to see it to believe it."

Unfortunately, it took longer than anticipated. While I was waiting, I took guesses on what happened, maybe a scraplet got was discovered hiding under it, or maybe it opened for no reason and an Autobot walked in.

The ground bridge opened. I walked in, and saw a man in robes talking to Miko. I turn to ratchet in confusion, "I thought you said a human DIDN'T find the base."

"From what Miko told me, he's not human."

Then I started to get really confused when the man started lifting the couch without touching it. Bumblebee drove in with Ralph, and he ran up the stairs faster than I had ever seen her. "Matt Lanter!?" she he asks with excitement and confusion at the same time... but with mostly excitement.

"... who?" he asks. ralph then grabs Mikos arm and pulls her aside, I get closer to figure out what's going on. "uh Miko, Why is Matt Lanter dressed like Anakin Skywalker?" Miko then rips her arm free "Because he IS Anakin Skywalker. He lifted the couch, I think it's safe to say it's the real deal."

Me, bulkhead, ratchet, and bumblebee all huddle together near the ground bridge, away from the kids and 'Anakin' "so ratchet, car to explain." bulkhead asks. Bumblebee then beeps: "Ralph showed me this show once called 'star wars the clone wars' we watched a few episodes, and I think that's where he's from."

Ratchet then interrupts "Thank you Bumblebee, now let me explain further: Miko was watching this 'star wars the clone wars' when she asked me if he could watch it on the monitor with Ralph when he got here, I was skeptical at first, then I remembered that I had to attend to other matters away from it, so I said yes. After a while, I heard the ground bridge open. Thinking Miko touched something, I ran back, and then I saw this 'Anakin' walk in."

"If I may interrupt" a voice says, we turn around so see Anakin getting your attention "since you aren't separatists, and we understand each other, I believe we can help each other." ratchet gives him a disgusted look "and how could you possibly help us?" Anakin then smiles "If you can spare some troops, not all of them, but at least 1 or 2... we can help restore Cybertron."

*time change*

It has 2 months and the Republic has not kept its promise. Although, they have become valuable allies. And now, working has become a priority, since the Decepticons allied themselves with the separatists. And after we discovered the covenant joined them, we had to get the UNSC with us. after that, we needed professionals, so we sought five Kung Fu masters.

2 days pass since I've seen Dantson... and I couldn't get him out of my head. As I was walking to the mess hall, I ran into tigress. Remembering she went with Dantson, I stopped her in her tracks. "Tigress, how did the mission go?"

"The mission went better than expected, actually. We got a prisoner, and Dantson defeated a sith." I had studied star wars fiction and had read mostly about sith, very dangerous if you ask me. "Now I don't have, I have to get the others." Tigress then walks off, and enters the Portal Room.

I was about to walk off, when Dantson comes out of the Portal Room

*Dantson pov*

I'm never gonna get use to the bone chilling feel of the portal. I walk out, turn the corner, and my eyes lock with Arcee's optics. She walks towards me, and gives me a big hug. Obviously, I had to hug back. "What's this for?" I ask. A moment passes, and we let go of each other. "I think you should know something. Let's get some food and talk about it."

In the mess hall, I was surrounded by clone troopers, and UNSC marines alike. But I never thought I would get to actually drink blue milk. I drink the entire glass almost immediately, while arcee was just waiting for me to finish. "We can talk now." I said. Arcee begins. "When Ralph opened the portal, I didn't think it would go this far... but that's not important." I give a look of confusion

"The part that is important is... there was another," I again give a look of confusion. "You mean... like another portal?"

"well yes... But I mean, there was another."

I still didn't understand.

"Uh... you were not the first original human we recruited."