Battle of Kamino: Part 5

*General Narration*

Six and Chief had to fight through five squads of covenant before they got back to the hanger, and there was a problem, there was only one Seraph, and it was a Brute was heading right towards it. Chief and Six immediately load half of their current clip into it. As they approach the ship, Chief gets transmission.

???: Chief, It's Fred, me and the rest of blue team are here and are about invade the Separatist ship to save the general. Where are you?

Chief turns to Six, and with a nod from him, Six runs back towards the hanger.

Chief: I'm on my way in a Seraph, is it just you?"

Fred: Well...

*Scene change*

Felix and Locus stand speechless and amazed as a bullet from an M6 Magnum is floating in mid air, inches from Danson's' forehead. Dantson is giving a slight smile of satisfaction. And Felix looked like he was a statue.

Felix: h... How did you...

Dantson then moves the bullet over his hand, and catches it.

Dantson: a little trick called: Consume Essence. A force trick that lets me feed off of one's negative emotion.

Felix tries to shoot him again, but the gun was empty. He tries to reload it, but Locus stops him with a strong grip on the wrist Felix was holding the gun. Locus wanted answers. So Felix jerks his wrist away, and puts the gun away.

Felix: *sigh* yes, I am afraid. Afraid that one day, I would lose.

Locus gives felix a stare of still wanting answers.

Felix: you are more powerful than me then you realize, you can take me down faster then then I can draw a weapon. And I was worried that... you would abandon me.

Locus turns his head in confusion.

Felix: You can survive without me. But I... I NEED you. The truth is, I used your mental scarring to my advantage, to make you think that we needed each other when really I need you."

Dantson can feel the anger growing in Locus. He felt betrayal from Felix, and felt angry at himself for not seeing the truth sooner.

Locus: so You're saying... that you manipulated me, tricked me, and made me care about you, because you are so pathetic that you think you can't survive without me?"

Felix nods his head. Locus didn't know if he wanted to shoot Felix, or forgive him because he understood why Felix did it. Dantson was still standing there, feeling like he just ended a war, and in a way, he did.

Felix: All I want is to survive, and I need your help to do it.

Locus thought long and hard on what he wanted to respond with. But Dantson stopped him before he said something.

Dantson: Look, If you want to survive, living with these people is not how to do it.

Felix and Locus turn to Dantson, completely forgetting the conversation they were having.

Dantson: These people will kill you if you slip up in the slightest ways. They will make you beg for mercy, and take away your loved ones to make you, quote: "stronger." and there are a lot of people who will do it.

Dantson says 'stronger' with two fingers making quotation marks.

Dantson: I lead the kind of people who stop the kind people that you work for.. These people will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to get what they want.

Locus: and what exactly do they want.

Dantson: ... control of everyone, and everything.

Locus and Felix exchange looks of concern to each other. Dantson could feel the tension between the two, doubting if they were on the right side of this war or not.

Suddenly, the door opens, and in walk two brute captain Majors and a chieftain.

Chieftain: time is up, prepare the human to relay the message!

The chieftain was so confidant that he didn't even notice that Locus was missing, and he started walking out assuming that Felix would follow.

Felix: yeah about that, we need more time.

The chieftain stops, and slowly turns to felix with a death glare, and gets right in his face.

Chieftain: I have given you more time then you need, human. If what you say is true, then perhaps we were wrong to seek you out.

Felix moves his face closer to the chieftains

Felix: you were right to seek. Us. out. And unless you want your brains scattered on a wall, you will give us more time.

The Chieftain, in rage, shoved Felix away from him, and raised his hammer. The other two brutes raised their guns.

Chieftain: you DARE to insult me? You WILL PAY!

Before the Chieftain could bring down his hammer, a sniper shot is fired behind him. As he turns, Locus appeared to have shot a the two Brutes in the head with one bullet. It was easy of course because they were both next to each other.

As the Chieftain turned to look behind him, Felix grabs his knife, and slices the Chieftains throat. All three brutes are now on the ground.

Felix: sheesh, WAY to full of himself for his own good.

Dantson had successfully convinced Felix and Locus to Join his Army

Dantson: alright, now we need to-

Before dantson could finish, smoke grenades explode, and the room is filled with smoke. Locus goes camo, and Felix grabs his knife.

A few moments pass before Felix is engaged in a sword duel with an unknown person, but whoever it was, he or she was good. Locus tries to surprise the attacker, but fails with the attacker kicks Locus' helmet clean off, making in unconscious. Soon after, Felix is on the floor with two swords to his throat.

Scared of who is attacking, Dantson uses the force to clear the remaining smoke, and the red-suited mercenary is revealed.