space trip

Becoming a Jedi was probably every star wars nerds dream, and I was about to fulfill that dream. First I went back to base to grab my Vibrosword just in case, and a backpack full of food and water. Then teleported to a star wars Venator cruiser.

After that, I I met plo koon in the hanger standing next to a republic Nu-Class attack shuttle. "Are you ready to go?" he asks "I'm a little nervous but..." then I feel something on my shoulder, it was Tigress "It won't be just you two." she says "Tigress, are you to be his guard as well?" Plo asks "Yes, and I would like to see the valley for myself, I heard and read a lot about it and it seems to good of an opportunity to miss." Tigress replies. Plo Koon looks to me and asks "How do you feel about this?" I turn to Tigress, thinking, then say "I won't stop her."

  As we enter Hyperspace, I felt a little woozy at first, then I Grab my backpack, and take out a bottle of water out of my backpack. Then plo koon walks in. "We should be there in a few moments, the cruiser wasn't that far from the planet." He says.

Then I turn to Tigress "Tigress, how did you end up here?" she turns to me with an expected look. "The same as Anakin, out of nowhere a green portal shows up after po ran to the jade palace for Shifu after Ti-Lung was defeated, an offer to help defeat their enemies."

Then a thought occurred "Then where is everyone else?" She looks down "They want to know its not a scheme, so I went with them, and now the others are waiting for me to come back and confirm their story..." then, red lights start flashing. Me and tigress walk to the pilot seat. As we enter out of hyperspace, a separatist fleet starts firing at us.