Forgotten Warrior Part 2

"What do you mean Grievous is attacking the Valley of Peace?" I was horrified to ask the question. "Yeah, and he said he came for us!" Crane added. But I had the solution "you have to go back" They all look at me with confusion and fear "Think about it, If you're gone, he's just gonna kill everyone until you return."

"You have a point" Tigress adds. Then I continued "While you are holding them off, Arcee can call the Jedi for help... only they can drive back Grievous." Monkey gives a look of confusion "don't you mean... stop him?"

"You obviously don't know him. When he fails at a mission, he runs like a coward."

"I'll get the Jedi, you and chief need to leave." Arcee informs us. I nod as she punches in some numbers and letters. I put the helmet on, the portal opens, and before I knew it... I was on Cybertron.

*Maul POV*

"First things first, do you wish to keep your lightsaber, or make a new one?" a question I didn't think I would have to ever answer. "I have grown rather fond of this one. But... there is too much reminder in it. I will create a new one, and it will just like my old one... but new."

Kenobi smiled "I thought you would say that." he said "which is why I have already gathered the materials necessary to make them for you."

"Before we do Keno-... Obi-one. May we go back to my ship." suddenly, he gets a Holo-call, It was Yoda "Training will have to wait, Master Kenobi. Attacking a Fiction, Grievous is. Needed, you and Maul are, at the temple." Kenobi then closes the Holo. "Looks like we get to go to your ship after all."

*Master chief POV*

Cybertron was not what I had read. I had reads it was a beautiful place with colorful lights everywhere. But when I see it it's just a... wasteland city. "Cortana, can you pinpoint any Cybertronian locations?" I ask

"Can be more specific, Chief?"

"The ones that transform."

"... that doesn't help."

Then Dantson steps in "Minimize the scanning to Femme's, Arcee said 'she' in our conversation"

"That's better... I got two, the closest one is in a building 6 miles from here... and she appears to be sleeping?"

Suddenly, we hear howling. I raise my gun in that direction. "Cortana, what else is here." Dantson then takes out his Vibroblade. "I can answer that." he says "... were being hunted by Wolves."

*Obi-one POV*

When we exited the shuttle in the hanger. Maul and I immediately head for his old ship. "Wait here." he orders. A few moments later, the cargo hold drops from the front of the ship.

"This way." maul orders again. We walk to the cargo drop, and maul grabs a small silver box "You remember your battle with Pre Vizsla, yes."

"How could I not, he hung me upside down and tried to crush me two different ways." I joke "Yes well..." he then opens the box, and it was kind of obvious. "I... kept his lightsaber, I thought the Jedi could have it. BUT, that's not the only thing I have."

He then pulls out another small silver box, but this one seemed... familiar. I then found out why. "I... also thought you would want this back." he then hands me my old lightsaber from Naboo.

*Dantson POV*

We didn't hit 4 miles until we were attacked by an Insecticon. We killed it, but my Vibroblade broke. "Well... I was gonna get a Lightsaber anyway." I joke. Chief nods, but I could tell he was rolling his eyes inside that helmet of his.

2 miles later, and Cortana tells us to stop. We stop at a small hotel like building. "She should be just inside, not above any floors." chief then reloads his assault rifle, and we go in.

*Maul POV*

We walk through the portal be caught in the middle of a burning village. Someone was screaming about their noodles of all things.

We walk to the Jade Palace as it was called, and see 7 animals fighting grievous. The Cyborg pins the orange striped one to the ground with his foot "Why do you insist on slaughtering everyone you seem General?" Kenobi jokes. I think killing his master did something to him.

"Ahhh, Kenobi" he calls out "and... Maul is it. There were rumors that you were alive, but I never thought you would be a Jedi." I had to make a comeback "General grievous, you look Machine enough to hardly be called a living being." Kenobi couldn't help but laugh... I think his influence is rubbing off on me.

Grievous lets out a growl "You are the ones who will hardly be seen as a living being, much less a corps, when I'm through with ALL of you!" he then throws the one under his feet at me, and the battle had begun.

*Dantson POV*

The building was trashed, almost like my room when I was 9. But we didn't see any Cybertronians "You sure she's in here?" I ask "Positive." chief held his Rifle high... and it was making me nervous. "Chief can you... watch the door you something?" he nods, and points the rifle at the door.

I look around some more and find almost nothing, so I decide to use the force. I focus on what I was looking for, a lifeform... uh, no not chief. I focus harder... and I got something. A lifeform, sleeping... suffering. I head to what seemed like one of those hotel check in counters, right at the end of the room, where we entered. I look behind it, and see... Arcee?

But it wasn't Arcee. Because 1, I could feel it. 2, she was emerald green. She was mumbling something, but I couldn't tell what, and she jittered every so often. "Chief, I found her." I say trying to be quite.

Chief walks over to see "we need to move her, in case she tries to shoot at us, she has perfect cover here."

"Then wait for her to wake up, good plan" I nodded. He lifted her, and put her in the center of the room, and Chief covers the door once more.