Gone

Genre- Angst

Bell was ringing as I entered the gate. Thankful, I'm not late in my 'second' first day in this school. Yeah, this is the 'second' first day. That means I had been here before. in exact, two years ago when I was still junior in this school, that day was my very 'first' first day in this school, and now after home schooling for two years, I come back.

The hallway almost empty when I entered the building, there are just few student who still walking in hurry because the lesson seems would start soon. That made me comfortable because nobody put their interest in my presence right now.

"Joen Jungkook,"

The head master called my name softly as I entered her room. I closed the door and bowed to her. She just nodded and gestured me to sit down.

"It has been so long eh?" She smiled; I can't keep myself to not smile too.

"Ne."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine head master thank you, and how about you?"

"I'm fine too."

She then just kept silent after answering my platitude. Of course I'm confusing what to do. So, I just silent too, head down as I noticed she start spied me.

"Jungkook," she called my name.

"Ne?" I looked up, acted normally and of course don't forget to always display my sweet smile.

"I was surprised that you want to go back to this school in your last year in Senior High, is home schooling made you boring now?"

"Not really," I sighed,

"I think I must graduate from the normal school. I mean... I just want to have a normal teenager life like school... you know I can't go back to high school when I'm getting old. I can't repeat it. So this is my chance." I chuckled, yeah that's my reason why I go back to my old school.

The head master was just smiling and nodding.

"I want to refuse you,"

What?

Is she serious?

"I don't like if the reporter bothering my school soon or later. But I couldn't refuse you because that reason is weird. The only reason I need to refuse you is your academic result was too bad, but it isn't true though. So sadly you can enter this school again."

She grinned; I even can't process her words. Her behavior and her sentence were not having a relation.

"Just kidding, I really am glad to see you again."

I blinked, still shocked. My mind still filled with how if I really can't go to this school, like really can't.

"Miss, you shocked me," I chuckled, little bit rigid because I still yeah shocked.

"I'm so sorry son." She smiled, complacently.

"Your class is 3-A, the teacher would be noticing that you are new when you get there. So you don't have to worry."

I nodded, stood up, and bowed.

"Thank you head master."

"Good luck."

.

I feel nervous. I've been stood up like idiot in front of 3-A class door for probably... five minutes. I just can't handle if someone suddenly cheer up on me because I don't like it.

Not right now.

But, soon or later I should go to this class if I want to life normally.

So... yeah I must enter this class.