Jungkook/angst

I miss you- Jungkook

"Let's break up, Jungkook"

"What?"

"I am sorry, but this is too hard for me. I don't think I can continue our relationship. "

As she says those last words, her eyes meets mine. Her eyes reflects something in her that I've never seen before; cold and harsh.

"JieYi, w-wait --"

Without even giving me a chance to finish my sentence, she gives me her last, polite bow before turning her back, walking away from me, forever.

Sitting up abruptly, my breathing was uneven as I scan my surrounding.

Living room, dorm -- home.

Relief that I'm not at some place Unknown, I then let out a heavy sigh as I recalled my dream earlier.

For the past few months --  ever since she left -- I've practically been living in hell.

Her voice and laughter would constantly rings in my mind.

Her beautiful face would often be flashed across my eyes.

And almost everything I did would remind me of her.

Drinking my milk, singing,dancing, listening to my favourite Song -- literally everything I do reminds me of her.

And it hurts, a lot.

Running my hand through my hair frustratedly, I glance at the clock.
03:28 a.m.

Grabbing my phone, my fingers instinctively open my contact and scroll down until I found her number.

Pressing onto her name without hesitation, it was till then I realised that I'm calling her.

I'm calling her, Yoo JieYi, the girl whom I have missing dearly ; my ex- girlfriend. At 3 in the morning.

Biting my lips down nervously, I raise the phone up to my ears as I wait for her to answer it.

It was the third ring and I am starting to fell uneasy.

It's 3 in the morning, Jungkook.

She's probably asleep and won't --

"Hello?"

Her tired voice greets my ear and I feel my breathing hitches. JieYi lets out a groan as I continue  to keep quite -- not daring to even speak a word out.

"Who's this?"

"Jie - JieYi - ah.."

"Jungkook...?"

God, I miss hearing that voice calling for my name.

Unable to endure it anymore, I quickly speak out one sentence I've been longing to say after all these months.

" I love you, Yoo JieYi."

" W-wait. J-jung..!

With that, I hung up the call and tears slowly roll down onto my cheeks.

I miss you, Yoo JieYi.