Closer pt.3

14th February

"Happy Valentine Day"

"Welcome." I smiled at the two latter in front of me. "My Yunseo! Happy Valentine Day!" Jimin beamed hugging me lightly before he hand me a bouquet of red roses. "Th-thank you." I blushed lightly at his gift. Jungkook then rolled his eyes before shoving him away, "Happy Valentine Day, Yunseo.". He wished with a serious face and I nod, "Thank y–"

I stop my sentence midway when he kissed my cheek. I blinked at the action, frozen in my spot. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Since when you have the guts to do that?" Jimin asked and Jungkook just shrug at his question. "Anyway, let's start shall we?" he said walking pass by me.

"Sorry, for that. He's just.. jealous maybe." Jimin sighed before caressing my cheek, "I wipe it for you.". Jimin cheekily smile before asking, "Can I come in?". "Y-yeah.." I said still in a daze. "Thank you." he came inside and went to knock Jungkook so he is in the right state of mind.

I touched my cheek that he kiss. I blushed at the rewind of the scene playing in my head. What does this even mean? "Valentines Day gift. As a friend." I nod at my own speculation before turn my heels and close the door, "But it is not even White Day."

-
"So, I'm gonna write this one and you can start doing the self poetry." I said and Jimin nod obediently. We start to get to work while Jungkook..

He just lazing around.

"Yunseo, I'm bored. Play with me." Jungkook said once in a while, pouting while his finger poke my cheek. "No, Jungkook. I have work to do." I crush his dreams within second before asking Jimin what do he think about my work. After getting an approve from Jimin, I continued to do my work and same goes to Jungkook, trying to catch my attention.

30 minutes pass by when he yelled, "Yunseo!" and suddenly back-hugged me and makes my body went back and forth. "Jeon Jungkook." I warned making him pout. "Fine."

Jungkook click the channel open and choose the music app. He plug in his phone and start to play one of his favorite songs. "Pictures I'm living through for now.." I heard he sing and my eyes darted towards him. He was sitting on the couch with a closed eyes. Just what? Then where is the voice came from?

"He cover this song." Jimin stated and it clears all of my questions. "He can sing?" I questioned, my eyes went big a little. "He can do everything, except getting girls." Jimin laughed. I chuckled at his statement before glance towards the latter. "Is he sleeping?" my eyebrows scrunched and Jimin smiled, "Go and take a look."

I went to Jungkook side and sit on the sofa's arm. I waved my hands in front of him. Hm.. no sign of waking up. "Is he asleep?" Jimin asked in a whispery voice. I nod my head, "I think so.". I turn my attention back on this sleeping guy making a small smile came out on my lips. My hand travel to his forehead and I froze. "Jimin, he is hot."

"I know, he really is hot. Girls sworn over him 24/7 hours a day."

"Jimin, I mean he is hot, hot."

"Yeah, he is hot but doesn't look like you care up until now."

"Park Jimin!" I finally raised my voice and Jimin look at me. I made a face and Jimin realized what was I trying to say, "Ah.. that hot.". "Can you carry him to my bedroom maybe?" I asked and Jimin nod without any hesitation. "Come on, buddy." Jimin said as he put Jungkook on his back, carrying him upstairs. I went to damp a small towel in a cold water, taking a bowl of cold water too before following Jimin.

"Here you go." Jimin said as he literally threw Jungkook on the bed. "Jimin, careful." I said and he grinned. "I'll do it!" Jimin volunteer himself to wipe the damp towel all over Jungkook face and body. "Jimin, have you finish your parts?"

"Just the editing left, why?" he questioned and I clap my hand once, "It's a wrap then. Leave the editing to me.". Jimin smiled before bite his lower lips, "Em.. Seo? Can you leave for a while? I need to lift Jungkook's shirt."

Heat accelerates quickly on my cheeks. Answering with an 'of course', I quickly turn around and left the room. I sighed to myself before made a decision to cook for the guys.

-
"If he is sick then why did he came.." I muttered, angry at him for doing such. "Stupid, Jeon Jungkook."

I turn off the stove and put the soup in a bowl. I set the tables and called for Jimin. Minutes pass by and I raised one of my eyebrows in confusion. "Park Jimin!" I called again. "What is he doing?" I asked myself before washing the pot I used to cook.

"Park Jimin!"

"I'm here." the latter said as he put his head on my shoulder, face hiding in the crook of my neck. "Jungkook? Why aren't you on the bed?" my face scrunched in disapprovement, "You are sick, Jeon Jungkook.". "Where is Jimin?" I tried to look behind me but Jungkook stop me by holding my cheek, keeping my eyes contacted with him.

"Stop looking for Jimin."

"But–"
"I said stop."

His deep brown eyes stared at me long enough to make me realize his eyes show my reflection. How blank I look right now. He look at me with caring, kind of sad but full of.. love.

It's so hard to look away. I can hear my heartbeat pounds ever so softly, like it wanted to match his. "Jungkook, I—"

My eyes went wide as saucers when he suddenly kiss me. A small innocent kiss. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook." he broke the kiss quickly and look at the owner of the voice. "What the hell are you doing?" Jimin sound so angry. "I–"

"Get out."
"Hyung, I–"

"I don't ask you to come here, in this school to kiss girls, Jungkook. You should be ashamed of yourself." Jimin said with his teeth gritted, "You are not the kind of guy I knew.". Jimin look at me with a sad smile, "I'm sorry for his behavior. As his friend, I apologize for his behalf.". He bowed at me and I quickly waved my hands in front of me, "It's okay, Jimin. It just an accident."

"Seo, it's your first kiss."

My lips sealed at the mention of first kiss. Oh my god, I just lose my first kiss. I touched my lips, staring down the floor, "I.."

"I'm sorry." Jungkook flustered before he ran out of the house. "Jungkook!" I called for him but the front door was already slammed shut. "Jimin.." I let out as I faced him. "That kid, I never teach him that kind of things." he ruffled his hair. "Hey, it's not your fault." I pat his shoulder and he bitterly smiled, "Still, as a friend I should at least told him what's wrong and what's right.". "But he is not you." I stated and Jimin let out a laugh, "I know. I don't know why. He is just like my little brother I need to take care of. He can't be alone in this world."

"He is so lucky to have you as a brother-like-friend, Jimin." a small smile tugged on my lips making he smiled at me, "Thank you, Yunseo.". "He is still sick. Take care of him, okay?" I reminded him. Jimin nodded his head before set his eyes on me, "Yun, why don't you get angry when he kiss you?"

That question caught me off guard and I sighed, "I don't really know why.". "I see. I'll go first." Jimin pat my head, "Sorry for not eating the food. I promise I'll make it up to you."

He turn around ready to leave when I suddenly called for him making he stop on his track;

"Hm?"
"But.."
"But what?"

I locked my eyes with Jimin before biting the inside of my lips,

"I think I'm falling in love."

To answer where is Jimin when Yunseo called him, he was asleep