Cant help falling in love with you

Genre- fluff

She caught me staring at her again. Again. Ugh, how embarrassing. She must think I'm a creep.

I looked over at Taehyung's table. He was texting some girls under his table. Tsk. What a player.

"Taehyung, am I creepy?" I asked.

He didn't even look at me. Hmm.

"Yah," I poked his cheek. Still no response.

"Kim Taehyunggggggg," I shook his arm.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" My teacher shouted.

WHOA, THAT SCARED ME.

"Stop disturbing Taehyung. Go stand outside class. Don't forget to raise your hands above your head!"

Aish, if only he knew what Taehyung was doing.

Taehyung suddenly smirked at me. Bastard.

On my way out of the class, I saw her laughing with her friends. Were they laughing at me?

Whatever it is, at least she's laughing- OH MY GOD SHE SMILED AT ME.

I felt myself blushing. How manly.

Ah, Lee Jinhee. Thinking about her just makes me feel fluffy inside.

I met Jinhee in middle school. She was so noisy and loud, I couldn't stand her at all! I remember fighting with her almost everyday.

Thinking about the past kinda makes me laugh. I remember the first time we fought.

Jinhee was with her usual group of friends and they were laughing really loudly when the teacher wasn't in class. Being the goody-two-shoes class president I was, I glared at them and told them to be quiet.

Jinhee's friends imediately shut up, but Jinhee couldn't stop laughing. I was furious. This loud, annoying girl just could not shut up.

I did the craziest thing ever. I took the dirty whiteboard duster and threw it at her. I aimed it at her uniform, but it landed on her face.

Instead of crying, Lee Jinhee stormed right in front of my face with the duster in her hand. The whole class went silent. Lee Jinhee was the class clown - who knew what she was capable of doing!

She suddenly shouted (really really really really loudly, might I add) in my face.

"HI JUNGKOOK-SSI I THINK YOU DROPPED THIS. BE CAREFUL WITH IT, CLASS PRESIDENT. WHAT IF YOU LOSE IT? THAT'S NOT WHAT THE CLASS PRESIDENT SHOULD BE DOING, RIGHT?" Jinhee had the most sarcastic face on earth.

I wanted to kick her, but I was intimidated by her. Yes, she was taller than me. Hey, it's not my fault girls grow faster than boys!

Intimidated by her, I did the lamest thing ever. I got nervous and I apologized.

"S-s-s-sorry about that...." I gently took the duster from her hand.

Jinhee gave me a smug smirk before she went back to her friends, who could not stop laughing.

From that day, I told myself that Lee Jinhee would be my enemy forever. I couldn't wait to grow taller than her and throw a billion dusters on her.

Who knew, she ended up becoming my first love.

It was our last year of middle school when I decided that maybe we could be just friends. I was 15.

By the end of middle school, I started to go through puberty. My voice got hoarser and I had lots of pimples. I grew taller and taller each day. I was really happy about it. I thought of getting my revenge on Jinhee.