You're Amazing

"Mom we're home!" I called out.
"Oh ok Daniel, wait we?" My mom said confused as she walked around the corner to meet us.
"Oh Mykie! How have you been?" My mom greeted.
"Good Mrs. Winston." Mykie said.
"Oh please call me Emma." My mom said.
"Oh, um why?" Mykie questioned.
"Why not." My mom said sending a wink towards me and I rolled my eyes.
"Come on." I took Mykie's hand and led her upstairs.
"Leave the door open!" My mom called.
"Got it!" Me and Mykie yelled simultaneously.
When we got to my room I set my backpack next to my bed and Mykie did the same.
I then made room on my bed for us to sit and we climbed on.
"So you did the drawings for the poster?" I asked.
"Ya." She answered as she took a seat next to me.
"Can I see?"
"No." She said plainly.
"Why not?" I whined.
"Because I left them at home." She said.
"Oh ok, well then can I see your other drawings?" I asked.
"No way." She said.
"Oh come on." I said leaning into her.
"Um, no." She said awkwardly.
"Oh come on please." I grew closer.
"No."
"Please." Closer.
"N-no."
"Please." Closer.
"No."
"Please." Closest.
"Ok fine." She said. Yes success. She then hopped of the bed and unzipped her backpack and pulled out what looked like a sketchpad.
"Here." She threw the book at me so I could look through it.
I then opened it up and began searching through it. Oh my god, she's amazing. Through the book there were beautiful drawings, but there was something interesting about them they were all people each and everyone all fascinating whimsical portraits that I couldn't take my eyes off. Then I stumbled across something familiar, it was a little boy sitting cross legged at the edge of a cliff looking up at the sky.
"Have I seen this before?" I asked showing the drawing to Mykie.
"Oh ya, that's the one you sneaked a peak at when you came up to me in the library." Oh ya now I remember.
"Oh ya." I said and began to look through the sketchbook again examining every intricate designs of the black and white shades. Once I finished I looked back up at her to find her with a worried expression.
"Your really amazing." I said handed the book back to her, she took it and placed it back in her backpack.
"Um no." She denied.
"Don't say that you really are." I said and she sat back next to me.
"Ha ya sure." I then took her chin to make her look at me.
"Listen, I want you to stop doubting yourself, you incredibly talented and I don't want to hear you say one more negative thing about yourself ever again, understand." I said. She nodded wide eyed, oh god she looked so adorable.
"Good." I let go of her chin. She stayed silent and just looked down at her hands and began biting her lip. Oh god she's so gorgeous, ah Mykie why must you do this. I then found myself leaning toward her and she looked at me.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"I don't know." I said.
"You can't keep using that as an excuse." She teased.
"Why not?" I questioned placing my hand on her cheek. "Your so beautiful." A tinge of pink spread across her face making me chuckle.
"N-no I'm not." She stuttered.
"Stop." I said.
"Stop what?"
"Just stop." And we kissed not caring about anything else just us two in this moment right now.