Till Death Due Us Part

Daniels Pov
A week has past since we went to the hospital and we're back at school. After patching things up with her mom, Mykie went back home.
Also while we were at the hospital and Mykie and her mom were talking my mom and I were pulled over by the police officers that came too the house.
We explained everything to them, including the abusive events that didn't happen that day. Needless to say, once her dad was out of the hospital he was arrested and the divorce papers went through. I'm happy that her and her mom can start over and live happy now.
Mykie and I are dating now, well officially but I guess you knew that. It's been great, I couldn't be happier.
Also graduation is coming up soon, which I'm pretty excited about. Who knows what will happen after high school. Well good or bad I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

***5 Years Later

"Do you Daniel Winston take Mykie to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest said.
"I do."
"And do you Mykie Anderson take Daniel to be your lawfully wedded husband."
"Oh, you know I do." Mykie agreed and I smiled.
"Well then, I announce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride." I leaned and kissed Mykie.
It was a slow sweet kiss that ended before I would've liked. We then turned towards the crowd of people in front of us.
"My I introduce Mr. and Mrs. Winston." The priest announced behind us.
The crowd roared especially my family, witch was most of it.
Me and Mykie made our down the isle and out the doors.

***
"Haha Daniel put me down." Mykie commanded as I carried her into our hotel room.
The rest of the wedding went by pretty quickly and we had just arrived at the hotel our parents got for us to stay in before we leave for our honeymoon. Why they got the hotel, because it's near the airport.
I sat Mykie down on the bed then got on beside her, both of us still in our wedding attire.
"So, how you liking married life." I asked jokingly.
"I don't it's kinda a pain. I mean there's so many bills and my husbands a bit of a jackass." Mykie teased and I laughed.
"Jackass, huh. Hadn't heard that one in awhile." I said.
"Well, your my jackass." My said cutely.
"Haha, I have no problem being your jackass as long as you stay my girl." I said.
"Oh don't worry about that, I'll always be your girl." She reassured.
"Promise."I pouted.
"Promise, from now till forever."
"In sickness and in health." I spouted off.
"Till death due us part." She finished.
Oh this is gonna be fun.

The End