Part 13

Madhu, Sultan and Sassy were having breakfast when the bell rang. Sultan went to the door to open, while Madhu continues to help Sassy eat.
Suddenly, she heard a voice.
"Hi, I am your new neighbor, can I have some sugar please?"
Madhu turned sharpely towards the door, and found RK standing there grinning.
Sultan laughing: "Hey RK, come inside."
RK laughs with Sultan and walks in, and sees Madhu watching him, he winks at her. While Madhu glares at him. Sassy notices RK, immediately jumps off the chair and runs towards him.
Sassy: "Rishu!!!"
RK immediately smiles seeing Sassy running towards him and picks her up. And throws her in the air and catches her, while she laughs in delight.
Sultan: "Did u have breakfast, RK?"
RK looks at Madhu and grins: "No."
Sultan: "Why don't you join us then?"
RK: "Sure."

RK sits down and settles Sahasra on the chair next to him and they all start eating. Sultan and RK were talking about politics and all. While Madhu was playing with her food, cursing Shaurya, herself and her destiny. Suddenly, she felt something slide up and down her leg inside her saree. She looked down in shock to find RK's feet slowly going up inside her saree. She looked at him, and he was busy talking to Sultan.

Suddenly the phone bell rang, and Sultan went off to answer it, RK looked at Madhu and she was looking at him in anger, and he started grinning at her. She kicked his feet off, and pulled her legs back. He looked at her with laughter in his eyes, and then suddenly he blew her a kiss. As she looked at him in shock, he blew one more kiss at her again. She turned her face away.

Then she felt his feet on her knees, slowly sliding up towards her thighs over her saree. Madhu slowly looked up at him glaring at him, when he winked at her happily. That's it! She had enough! She caught his leg in her hand, and pulled his jeans a little up and dug her nails into his lower calf area at the same time pulled his leg closer to her with the other hand.
RK: "OUCH"
Sassy concerned: "What happened, Rishu?"
Sultan who was walking towards the table also heard RK's scream.
Sultan: "What happened RK, u alright?"
Madhu with an evil glint: "U alright?"
RK in a lot pain: "I bit on my tongue... I am fine."
He glared at Madhu, while she grinned at him. The more he tried taking his leg back, the more she dug at it. He was already sitting at the edge of his chair, and if she managed to pulled with much force, he would be on the floor, and he couldn't pull his leg back with much force, as he feared that would upturn the table, or slightly jerk the table, which would arise a lot of question, and considering the pain he was in, he couldn't think at all.
Finally, he managed to ask: "Madhu, can you pass the water please?"
Madhu knew she had no choice, so she dug her nails a little more deeper into his leg, and RK tried hard not to scream out in pain, and passed the jug with one hand, the moment she loosened her grip he pulled his leg back. Madhu gave him a warning look, when he looked at her.

After breakfast, Sultan and RK talked for sometime, while Sassy hung out with them playing with her toys. And Madhu was nowhere in sight.
RK: "Sultan, I think I should leave now, I have a lot of unpacking to do."
Sultan: "Hmmm okay, and come over for lunch."
RK: "Oh okay."
Sultan: "Till you are completely setteled, why don't you have your meals from here?"
RK was ecstatic, still he said: "I don't want to be a burden."
Sultan: "Hey, you won't be a burden, after all you are Sahasra's friend and Madhu's boss."
RK smiles: "Okay if you insist."
RK turned to Sassy: "Sassy, do you want to come with me to my house? I have a surprise for u there."
Sassy excited: "Yes!!!"
RK looked at Sultan: "Can I take her with me? I will take proper care of her."
Sultan smiles: "Alright."

RK walked back into his house carrying Sahasra. He unlocked the door, and put Sassy down.
RK smiles: "Go in, your surprise is inside."
Sassy pushes the door open and runs in, and suddenly she hears a bark. She turns to look at RK in surprise and big smile."Doggie?"
RK smiles: "Why don't you call him?"
Sassy excited: "Okay... TIGER... TIGER... TIGER"
Suddenly, a huge dog came running towards them and barking loudly.
Sassy's eyes widened when she saw the size of the dog.
Sassy whispers: "Tiger is so big."
RK kneels down: "It's a Great Dane,baby."
Sassy: "What is Great Dane?"
RK: "It's a breed."
She was about to ask him more questions when she saw Tiger heading towards them, Sassy moved back and leaned on RK.
RK: "He won't do anything, baby."
Tiger reached near them, and tried licking RK, when RK briskly said a No, Tiger stood back looking at them.
RK: "See... he won't do anything. Why don't you touch him?"
RK slowly took her hand in his and leaned towards Tiger, and touched on his head. Tiger leaned towards them, waiting to be petted.
Soon, Sassy overcame her fear, and excitedly started touching and playing with Tiger.

RK leaned back, and watched Sassy play with the dog, and thought of the time he had got Madhu those puppies. Suddenly, a ball hit him, and he looked to see Sassy looking at him.
Sassy with a puppy face: "Sorry."
RK smiles: "It's okay baby. Come let's go outside and play."
Sassy excitedly: "Okay... come Tiger."
Rest of the day, RK, Sassy and Tiger played with each other. In between, father and daughter together mixed the dog food for Tiger, before going over to Sultan's house for lunch, and this time, RK kept his leg to himself.

At night

Sultan comes towards Madhu.
Sultan: "Madhu, I need to go to Banglore."
Madhu : "Why so suddenly?"
Sultan: "There is some major complication in the Banglore branch and boss wants me to go and sort it out."
Madhu: "Oh okay... so u leaving now?"
Sultan: "yeah... I don't know how long I will have to stay there, so why don't you go over to Maya's Place and stay there till I get back."
Madhu: "It's okay, we will stay here only, you don't worry about us, we will be fine."
Sultan: "but.."
Madhu: "No buts jeeju."
Sultan sighs: "Okay."

They hear RK and Sahasra laughing and turns to find RK carrying Sassy and walking in.
RK: "Hey"
Sassy immitating RK: "Hey."
And she burst out laughing, while RK also laughs.
Sultan seeing RK is relieved: "RK!"
RK confused: "Yeah?"
Sultan: "There is an emergency and I need to go to Bangalore."
RK asked: "Oh... all three of u r going?"
All the while trying to think of some major work issue to make Madhu stay back.
Sultan: "No... only I am leaving it's work related, so I was hoping that you could look after them till I get back... u know, just make sure they r fine."
RK smiles happily: "No problem... u don't worry about them, I will manage everything."
Sultan smiles: "Thank you so much... it's just that I don't like leaving them alone."
RK: "U don't worry at all, and after all we are like a family."
He slowly looks at Madhu and grins at her.

Soon, Sultan left. As they watched the cab leave, RK slowly put his hands around Madhu's waist pulling her close to him "Looks like it's just us now, baby."

Please vote and comment

- Lazy