Chapter 1

Okay guys, so this is my first book!! I will be making more soon!! I hope you enjoy! Please leave comments for how I can improve my writing. I'm still confused on how this app works. Okay thanks! Hope you enjoy the story! Also credit to @Walk_Away_Alive for helping me edit this chapter :)

~Aquaocean2001
(2013 All Rights Reserved)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Becca shivered, unsure of where she was. Immediately she regret leaving the comfort of her backyard and playhouse to go on an adventure; into the black woods behind her house.

Becca stood there in the still night as her whole body started to ache. At only the age of seven Becca's body couldn't handle the cold as she stood, phantom-like trees surrounding her.

She stepped further into the woods, her body screaming in protest. Her heart pounding faster than her head as she sped up her walking. Snowflakes chalking her soft skin. Her fingers were numb and her back was sore, causing her to stop. She didn't know where to go.
Becca froze, hearing a crack close by.

She turned to her left, to find a gray wolf. She knew he might try to hurt her. Becca was afraid of wolves. She was ready to say her last goodbye.

Another crack sounded, this time from behind her. Glancing behind her Becca saw a black wolf, this one burlier and stronger looking that the other. Fear hit her harder, as she hoped that the wolves wouldn't harm her. She took a hesitant step forward.

Nothing.

The wolf just sat there, blue eyes glaring. Becca got closer, going slower than before.

She lifted up her left foot, then slowly placed it down. Then she picked up her right foot and-

SNAP!!

She had accidentally stepped on a twig.

The wolves cringed at the sound. But before Becca could realize what was happening, the wolves were so close that she could hear and feel their breath. The two wolves let out low growls, causing her to jump back.

"Please don't hurt me," Becca pleaded, shaking uncontrollably.

The wolves got even closer.

The grey one looked deeply into Becca's terrified eyes. Suddenly, Becca felt a sharp pain in her right arm. The pure white snow turned into a deep shade of red. Then, she was pulled by the wolves, deep into the forest of the dark night.

When Becca woke up, she was dizzy. She felt nausea rise in her stomach. She was cold. Not as cold as before, but cold. Becca suddenly remembered what just happened. She looked around. Everything was white. She couldn't move her head. She thought for a minute. Am I dead? Am I in heaven? Becca was unsure.
She heard a thump, and was now able to see. Becca realized that she was covered in snow earlier, which was why she couldn't move easily and everything was white. She sat up. It was more difficult than usual. She looked around.
Wolves. Everywhere.
Seven of them. They were all assorted shades of brown and black.
She stood up. Becca seemed shorter than before. A lot shorter. In fact, she felt as if she was half her original height. She looked down at her feet...
They weren't feet anymore.
They were paws. She walked over to a little puddle of melted snow. She looked at her reflection.

She. Was. A. Wolf.