Chapter 5

Hey lovely readers! So, did I leave you hanging again? Thought so. Okay, here is the next chapter. And I will guarantee, I write EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE!!!!!!!!! (<<That was for my friend.) I spend lots of time on these. So there. Okay I will shut up so you can actually read.

-Aquaocean2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jack~

I woke up to Connor knocking on my door at 2:27 in the morning. I mean, something was up. Connor always wakes up late. Unless this is his new hobby. I didn't think so. So, I decided to get up.
I heard a thump downstairs. That's what got me concerned.
I ran down the steps. Since Connor is a really slow runner, I beat him down the stairs. Then I guess he thought it was a competition, so he ran even faster.
When we arrived in the kitchen, I saw a beautiful she wolf, and Becca was on the floor, looking sleepy. I think she was dead. Connor just decided to stand their like a goon, so I ran upstairs as the other slow pokes made their way down. I ran into my room. I looked around. I was trying to find my gun. I rummaged through my closet. "FOUND IT!!" I shouted. They probably couldn't hear me. They were to busy being cowards.
I ran downstairs in my awesome lightning speed. (I get that from being a wolf.). The wolf saw my gun and acted like she was boss. Which, she wasn't. I saw Connor and Tyler with their mouths hanging. My god! What is wrong with them? I was being the brave one!
The she wolf got super close to me. I aimed it at her and closed one eye.
BAM!!
I shot her.
She's done for.
Just like that.

~Paul~

Her body was lying on the floor. In fact, both bodies. Becca's, who we weren't sure if she was dead or not; and the she wolf. We knew she was dead. Well, we hoped. When Jack pulled the end on the wolf, we were shocked. We didn't think he was man enough to do it. He's just trying to show off to possibly dead Becca.
Anyway, we took the dead wolf outside. We used gloves in case we had open cuts of something. We did NOT want to become permanent wolves.
We placed the body outside of the woods. I was hoping that the body would eventually decay. I didn't want to see it every time I went into the woods.

We walked back to the house. Becca was probably still lying on the floor. James unlocked the back door. We all walked in, one at a time. We stumbled in the dark kitchen. Zach turned on the light for us. We saw Becca lying on the floor still. We dragged her to the couch. Jordan got some ice for Becca.
When she fainted and fell back, she hit her head and there was a bruise on it.
I honestly think she would have been fine, but no. Connor had to make sure she was perfect.

We all went back to sleep at...4:03 in the morning. Wow. We spent 2 hours taking care of the wolf and Becca. What a waste of my sleep.

~Becca~

I couldn't see anything.
I couldn't hear anything.
I couldn't feel anything.
I couldn't taste anything
I couldn't smell anything.
I couldn't do anything.

Because.
I.
Was.
Dead.