Chapter 23

Oh my gosh. I know I say this every time, but seriously. I don't even think you guys get how epic you are :'D

Okay here is my next enticing chapter!

-Aquaocean2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jack~

I don't know why everybody just decided to forget me. I was practically the leader. Everyone just wanted me gone I guess.

Well, I'm not going anywhere.

I wasn't one to walk the hell away from my problems.

I was one to fight them.

And the pack is my problem.

I was going to have to turn against them.

Serves them right for trying to throw me out.

Once all of them are gone, I will be in my rightful place, alone in the woods.

With my new pack.

I honestly wasn't planning to seize them from existence, but screw that. I will kill the shit out of them.

It mainly started with Tyler. My new pack (The pack the guys and I have feared for as long as we can remember), wanted him dead.

I was okay with that, considering he was one of my least favorite.

He was always too perky right along with Connor.

He would be my easiest target.

So we were in wolf form, creeping up on him. He was an easy scare. Especially since he was in his car. He knew he was out numbered anyway. I mean 1-9 wasn't much but when you see us, you always assume there is more.

And there is.

So anyway, we were chasing him and he jumped out of his car, mid-chase.

What a pathetic move.

He went into the house, another pathetic move.

We pretty much went back to the woods after that.

Two of the wolves guarding the front and back of the house.

Plan C was going to be a success.

So I woke up, disturbed by a wolf nose nudging me.

I growled and rolled over. It was at least 2 AM. We were all huddled under a slumped tree branch.

The pesky nose kept nudging me.

I got up and snarled, only to find it was what I was hoping it would be.

I used some of my "wolf power" to turn into a person so we could talk. She did the same.

"So, did our plan work, Hailey?"