Chapter 3

Hey readers!! Sorry about last time, I miss typed something! I meant to say "9 years later..." Not "11 years later...". Becca is only 16. Soooo sorry!! Please forgive me! Okay, well here is Chapter 3!!!!

-Aquaocean2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Becca woke up to a sturdy knock on her door. "Breakfast is ready!" She heard Zach say. She smiled. Becca sat up in her bed. She was very tired still. She ran her hand in her long blonde hair. Becca stood up and open the door slowly. She stumbled her way to the stairs. She could hear laughter from the guys. She smiled again. She could smell the sweet aroma from the kitchen. She inhaled deeply.
She could smell everything.
The butter on the pan, the sweet batter of the cinnamon toast, the sugar in the canister they always kept it in, the crisp, winter breeze coming through Paul's window, and the candles burning softly.
Becca walked downstairs. She saw the guys laughing and spraying each other with cans full of sweet whipped cream. She was about to enter the war zone.
She saw the french toast the guys made. Then, she made a run for it. Becca ran into their cream fight and was about to grab the toast when suddenly...
She was DRENCHED in a bucket of cold, icy water! "What????!!" Becca screamed. She was shivering. She was wondering when and where they got the bucket full of ice and water. She looked around at all of the guys. "Why??!!!" Becca exclaimed. The guys were to busy laughing. Becca was still freezing. Connor saw and he went into the other room to get her a blanket. "Thank you." Becca said. She hugged him. "So much for a nice breakfast!" Becca went upstairs to dry herself off.

Becca was outside. The rest of the pack was outside too. They were in their backyard. You could almost see the woods from here.
Becca looked slightly up. she could see the bronze treetops from the woods, just echoing her name.
She looked around. She saw the guys playing frisbee with the frisbee darting against the cool wind. She saw the sharp daggers of grass. Tickling your feet in the summer. She saw the puddles of water; which used to be a white layer of snow. She could see the bushes of leaves starting to turn an odd shade of brown and green. She loved the way she could smell the burning leaves. The little squirrels climbing up trees just topped off the scene.

Becca snapped back to reality as she caught the frisbee headed her way. She laughed and tossed it to Tyler. He wasn't looking and it hit him on the head. Everyone started to laugh as Tyler rubbed his head. "Owww!" Tyler yelled at Becca. Becca smiled. "Oops! Sorry." She managed to get out.

They continued hanging outside and eventually went in for some hot cocoa that Jordan offered to make. Becca was drinking her cocoa while wearing her favorite creme fuzzy sweater. She had her sleeves covering her fingers, like a hand warmer. She decided to sit down on the burgundy couch. She took a sip of the tasty hot cocoa that wasn't super hot anymore.
Becca finally made her way upstairs. She fell asleep on her bed.

Becca woke up. Something was not right. She knew it. Wolves don't just "wake up". Something was wrong with one of the pack members. Becca sat up.
She was confused why she woke up.

Becca got out of bed. She opened up her door. Everything was dark. It was 1:15 in the morning. No lights were on upstairs. She crept across the hall. She tip toed to the top of the stairs. No one was awake. Becca walked downstairs anyway. She went into the empty den. She could hear the almost silent buzz of the refrigerator. Becca sat down on the couch. Everything was quiet. Becca had the sweet essence of silence guide her to sleep.

Suddenly, Becca woke up again. Becca was getting upset. She got up, off of the couch to look around. Then, she heard the sound of glass breaking. It was very close to her. She walked towards the kitchen. She was scared. She went to turn on the light and gasped...