Chapter 2

Hey guys!! Hope you liked my first chapter!! I know I did!! Let me know if you have any suggestions for me! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

-Aquaocean2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 years later...

She wasn't too sure of what to do. She didn't want to go die. She didn't want to hide. She wanted to run. Run. Run until her legs couldn't carry her anymore.

She saw the forest. She found the slender man trees. The blades of grass. The whistle of the wind through the delicate leaves. All where she belongs. She walked towards the forest. The closer she was, the more her body shook. Her body started to ache. She was scared.

Her body started to freeze up. She collapsed to the floor. She was in pain. But she couldn't control it. She could feel her spine changing shape. She started to shift.

When her body stopped, she looked down at her hands. They weren't hands, they were paws.

Becca was a white wolf. she had light brown colored eyes. She was a beautiful wolf.

Becca could feel the haunting wind around her. She saw the wolves. Her pack has found her. She walked to the front of the pack. She heard a crack. The wolves froze.
Becca perked up her ears as she looked around. Humans. Becca motioned the other wolves to follow her lead. She started to creep away from the people. They hadn't seen the pack yet. Then, after moving 2 yards away, the pack ran. Becca lead the pack to the shed. At the shed they had blankets, food, water, a fan, and other stuff they could use in their wolf form. The thing is, no matter what season it is, no matter how hot, how cold, every time they entered these woods, they shifted into a wolf. Every time they left the woods, they would shift back. If they didn't come back to the woods for a couple of days, you would start to shift unexpectedly no matter where you were. That was the worst part. You couldn't escape the wolf inside of you. This wasn't a dream, this was reality. This isn't a story, this is a nightmare.

Becca grabbed her clothes with her mouth. She carried them to the edge of the woods. She walked back towards a tree, then ran forward and threw her clothes to the other side. Because hesitated on leaving the forest. This was her home. She didn't want to have to shift again. She hated shifting. It hurt. It was awful. Becca had to. She couldn't live here.
Becca slowly walked up to the blue sprayed grass. Her and one of the wolves sprayed it there while they were in their human form. This was where they would shift. The line was fading and was getting harder to see. Becca walked over the line.
She shifted again.
She grabbed her clothes and got dressed behind the rickety wooden fence. The last people who lived there put it up. They moved because of all of the wolves in the area. They were kind enough to not hurt any of us.
Becca walked to her house; 4 blocks away. When Becca arrived home, there was no one home. She lived with the other wolves. She left her family because she wouldn't be able to get away with the whole "wolf thing". Her parents were 60 anyway. She just told them she was moving in with her cousin.
Becca walked up to the front door. She sighed. She loved this house. Becca took out her key and unlocked the door. She walked in to a maple leaf smelling home. She ran upstairs. Becca passed the 7 other rooms. Paul's room, Zach's room, Jack's room, James' room, Tyler's room, Jordan's room, and Connor's room. Finally, she saw her room. She pushed open her door to her room. She was glad to be back in her purple coated room. She ran to her bed, only to fall asleep.

Becca didn't mind being the only one in the house. She didn't mind being alone. She didn't mind being the only she wolf. She didn't mind being different. She did mind being a wolf.