Chapter 6

I hope you don't mind how short the last one was. Plus it wasn't all that good. Im gonna start it off with 3rd person view. Instead of 1st person like I have been doing. Oh yeah? and it's another short chapter. Sorry. Please comment how I'm doing so far!!!

-Aquaocean2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connor was getting concerned about Becca. She hasn't woken up yet and he thinks that she might be dead. It was 12:47 in the afternoon. It was raining out. The sky had a sad scene. So did the ground. On the ground, the snow had turned into grey slush. In the sky, it was a shade of grey to match the ground. Grey and sad. That described the scene. Everyone was sitting on the couch. Becca was lying on the other couch. There was a football game on. Luckily, it wasn't raining where the football game was. Not that it mattered. Connor wasn't watching the game. He always watches football. He was sitting on the couch, next to Becca. She wasn't conscious. He had no idea what to do. Jordan walked over to Connor. "You want me to call the hospital?" Jordan could see the sad in Connor's eyes. "We can't." Connor replied, "What are we supposed to tell them? 'Hi. Our friend was killed by a wolf.' We can't just tell them our secret!" Connor was getting upset.
He didn't feel like arguing anymore. "You know what? Okay. Let's take her to the hospital." Connor said.

They arrived at the hospital at 1:35. A couple of nurses arrived with a wheel chair. They strapped Becca in and pushed her to her room. Everyone was following.

The nurse told them they had to wait in the waiting room. Connor was very upset about this. In fact, all of the guys were upset about this.

The guys waited and waited. No results were back yet. It had passed 3 hours.

Finally, a nurse showed up.
"We have good, and bad news; which do you guys want first?" She asked. "Good!!" They chorused. "Well, Becca is not dead. She is in fact, alive."

~Connor~

When the nurse told us we couldn't be in the same room as Becca, I was devastated. That's unfair. We should be able to stay in there. But we couldn't.
We had to wait in the waiting room.

The nurse returned after 3 hours.
She told us she had good and bad news.
Obviously we wanted the good news first. She said the most amazing words I will ever hear.

"Well, Becca is not dead. She is in fact, alive.

This was impossible.

She had to be lying.

I felt like I was going to faint.

But I didn't.
Then it was time for the bad news.

"When Becca fainted, she fell back and hit her head. She suffered from a concussion. Then, she fell into a coma." The nurse said sadly.

We all gasped.

"We don't think she will be coming back."