Chapter 14

Okay so I'm sorry. This is another short chapter and I know that I left you on a cliffhanger. :(
But, as much as I want to write another chapter, I have been having a crappy week. So here's what's been going on:

I have dance (I dance because I have no life)
I have to clean before my grandma comes over
I'm going to a party on Friday and then a sleepover right after (no Internet)
My dad picks me up from the sleepover
At his place until Sunday afternoon
More cleaning
Organizing my closet and donating clothes

So now you see, I am overly busy.
So sorry for the next delay and this short chapter :( got a lot on my mind. Oh and this chapter goes back and forth between Connor and Becca. Hope you enjoy it.

-Aquaocean2001
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Connor~

I fell asleep only thinking of her.
She was everywhere to me. She was my world. She was the glue that held me together.

I woke up the next morning once again only thinking of her, and instantly I knew what to do.
I hazily walked over to her room and opened the door.
"Good morn-" I started.
Becca did not want me to finish because she screamed.
"What?!"
"Could you try knocking?!" She yelled at me.
"Well I just-"
"Out!" She pointed to the door. But I could tell she was smiling as I turned around and walked out the door anyway.

~Becca~

I must be going crazy.
After I had yelled at Connor, I couldn't stop thinking about him.
I even had a dream about him. This was getting a bit out of hand. I thought I was just sorry that I screamed in his face the other day, but it's so much more than that.

I think I liked him.

No, no, no. I must be sick. Do I like him? Well thinking about him now, I think I have liked him for a while now. Like a year or two.
What am I saying?! I rolled over on my side and pulled the sheets over my head. What if I really do love Connor?
Does he love me back?
I heard my door open and I snapped out of my boy-trance. Without thinking, I said the first thing that came to my mind. Well first I screamed. Then I said "Could you try knocking?!" I looked at his face. Oh shoot. I just yelled at Connor. I held in a pity laugh and sat up.
"Well I just-" he started.
I didn't let him finish. I didn't want my inner wolf telling him I was thinking about him.
"Out!"
He gave me a weird look and then walked out.
After a couple of seconds, I exploded in giggles. I put my hands to my face and laughed my heart out.
God. I was in love.

~Connor~

I smiled as soon as I walked out.
I pretended to walk down the steps but I silently ran back up to her room. I put my ear to her door. I heard her laughing. A flirty kind of laugh. I felt my heart pounding. I pranced to my room. (Yes, I just used that word.) I inhaled deeply and held a smirk on my face.

A couple hours later, I went downstairs and on the front porch. I saw Becca sitting on the curb. She had her phone and she was texting. She was smiling. I tiptoed over to her, careful not to make a sound. I sat down next to her as she took a sharp breath in.
After a moment or two, I scooted a bit closer to her. She noticed and I saw her grin for a second. Only a second, and then it was gone.
She put her hands on the cement and I put mine on top of them.
She flinched, hopefully because mine were surprisingly colder than hers.
I looked at her beautiful forest eyes and she looked at my deep brown ones.
Then,

I kissed her.