Chapter 18

Yay almost 20 chapters!! And thx so much for all of the votes and reads!! Love you guys!! By the way, I completely forgot that I had to finish this chapter which is why I haven't been on in a loooooonnnngggg time, SORRY! And in honor of having almost 300 reads, I'm going to write 3 chapters this week! Merry Christmas! You guys are awesome!

-Aquaocean2001
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months later...

~Jack~

I'm really starting to hate this whole Connor and Becca thing. I mean seriously? Could you not make out in the kitchen? I'm trying to eat and watching them kiss doesn't make me want to eat. Speaking of them (Well thinking), here they come now.
Awww, how cute is that, they're holding hands.
Get the hell away from each other or I'm gonna mess you two up.
"Want some waffles you lovebirds?" Tyler started.
"Yes please, except make mine with less sugar." Becca giggled.
Connor looked at her,"Why no sugar babe?"
Babe? Are you fucking kidding me?
"I think I need to start going on a diet." She looks down at her stomach.
"No! You're perfect just the way you are." Connor says, making Becca blush.
"So is that sugar or no sugar?" Tyler says impatiently.
"Sugar." They say together.

I roll my eyes at them. I can't believe how annoying they are. They just can't get enough of each other and they have to be full of happiness.
All. The. Time.

I walk upstairs, Connor calling back to me.
"Don't you want some waffles Jack?"
"No." His love affair has already made me throw up in my mouth.
"Suit yourself." He shrugs.

I am going to scream my insides out. It's going to be a long week for me.

~Zach~

Now that Connor and Becca are in a relationship, they have been the universe's strongest magnets. If I tell Becca something, it goes straight to Connor. It's almost like they can communicate through their love struck brains. I have been waiting 2 months to tell Becca my secret. Well actually, it's not really my secret because it's about her. Sort of. The main idea is that I need to tell her very soon because she is getting closer and closer to finding out. If she finds out, I'm going to be dead meat.

So I was upstairs in my room, listening to some music by Eminem, my favorite rapper. The music was turned way up and I kept on hearing Jack yelling at me to turn it down. No way. He keeps his music on as high as it can be when I'm trying to sleep. It's only 1:30 PM right now so suck it up Jack.
All of the sudden, I hear screaming. Happy screaming, not scared. I run downstairs. Of course. Just what I needed. I'm going to go die now.

~Becca~

Oh my gosh. So many things were running through my mind this morning. Everything happened so quickly. It's just a blur right before my eyes. Yep, I have the front row seat. So anyway, I woke up this morning and the first thing I see is Connor.
"Hey there." He said.
"Ahhhh!" I screamed.
"What?! What?!" He stood up in horror.
"You scared me."
"Oh." He laughed, "I thought there was a spider on me or something." I giggled-he always makes me laugh.
"Let's go get breakfast." He picked me up and gave me a piggy back ride down the steps.
"We are so immature." I laughed.
We walked into the kitchen and something was definitely cooking.
Tyler asked us if we wanted waffles.
Of course we do. They're waffles.
"Make mine without sugar please." I added. I really needed to loose weight. Well actually not really. Just another test to see how gorgeously nice Connor will be.
Of course, he told me I was perfect. God, I love him so much.

We were hanging out in his room, eating our waffles when he gets up and walks over to his bedside table. He quickly grabs something.
"What's that?" I ask.
"Nothing."
"Oh. Okay," I say in a sarcastic voice.
"Come here." He says and signals me to walk downstairs with him.
I don't know where this is going. Actually I do because he opened up the door to the front porch. So I know this is going outside.

"Becca, I love you. With all of my heart. All of it. And I want you to know that I have loved you for a long time. Since you were 13. We have been through so much together. I know all of your secrets because when we were 8 we swore to tell each other all of our deepest secrets. You make me smile and I don't think I have ever loved anyone more than I love you. Can you make me a big promise?"

I nodded.

He got down on one knee.

"Becca,"
He pulled out a small, strange, black box.

"Will you marry me?"

He opened the box to reveal a diamond ring.

"Oh my God!!! Yes!! A thousand times yes!" I shrieked in joy.
I hugged him and we kissed. All of the guys came running out to see what happened. Connor put the ring on my finger to show them.

"Oh my god." Paul and Jordan said.