Chapter 4

Hey!!! So there were a couple of typos in the last chapter. But, I hope you liked all of the sensory details and the ending how it "left you hanging". Okay here is the next chapter! (Sorry it's so short!)

-Aquaocean2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Becca was terrified. She couldn't breathe. There was a wolf in her kitchen. It wasn't one of the guys. It wasn't one of the pack members. It was a she wolf. But it defiantly wasn't Becca. The she wolf was black. It had blood around her mouth and was chewing on their food. Becca was going to pass out. She couldn't take this. This was horrible. She looked over. Becca saw the door was down. That wasn't the biggest problem though. The biggest problem was that this wolf was a... a...a...permanent wolf. Permanent wolves would stay a wolf forever. They lived short lives. If you get bitten by a permanent wolf, you become a permanent wolf. Even if you are just a normal human. Becca wasn't a normal human. The wolf would be able to smell her. The she wolf hadn't even noticed Becca yet. Becca suddenly felt very dizzy. Black was closing in around her. She could hear the pounding of the stairs. Someone was coming. She could just barely see people. The last thing Becca saw was the she wolf standing on top of her. Becca's whole world was gone. Becca was gone. There was nothing to be done. The guys were too late. She was gone.

~Connor~

I woke up. There was something wrong. Maybe with one of the guys? Maybe it was Becca. Becca. That's what was wrong. I ran to her room. She wasn't in there. I panicked. Was she kidnapped? No.
She couldn't have been. Maybe she was. I wasn't quite sure. I heard a thump downstairs.
Oh no.
I knocked on everyone's door as I ran down the hallway. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs. I heard Jack right behind me. I sprinted into the kitchen. I turned on the lights and I saw something terrifying.
Becca.
She was lying on the floor. Dead? I wasn't sure. Then I saw the threat. A she wolf. My bad, a permanent she wolf. I looked over to see the door busted.
No.
This wasn't happening. I looked back at the she wolf. She was now standing on top of Becca. She was threatening to kill her. This is bad. This is really bad. I saw Jack run back upstairs as the other guys came down to see the horror scene.
Jack quickly came back down armed with a gun. He couldn't shoot her! The she wolf saw the gun. Her ears perked up in alarm. She got off of Becca. Then she walked closer to Jack.
She can't do what I think she is about to do.
She got very close to Jack.

Jack's face went really pale. He aimed the gun at the she wolf. Then, he pulled the trigger.