Chapter 7

The last chapter was really bad. But PLEASE give me feedback!!! I don't know how I'm doing!! Without comments for motivation, it's very hard to write another chapter. I'm probably not gonna be doing these for a while. I have absolutely no ideas. 😔😣and sorry for all of the "gore" in this chapter. It isn't much...you'll see.

-Aquaocean2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tyler~

Connor was really upset about the whole Becca thing. I guess I felt bad for him, but Becca wasn't going to die. She was still in the hospital though. She was hooked up to a couple of machines to check her heart beat and stuff. There really was no way of getting out of a coma. She had to wake up herself. Or, nature would do it's work.
We were all siting on the couch. Paul and I were making breakfast. The guys were just hanging around.
Connor was in Becca's room.
He was acting as if she had died. We keep telling him that she's still alive.
He's not the best listener.

James was sick.
He was outside a lot yesterday while it was raining and cold. So, he caught a cold.
Jack was in the basement, fixing it up to make it comfy for her down there. We didn't think it would be easy for her to go up the steps when she got home. So when she comes home, we will go around back, and open the back door, because it leads to the basement. Plus, it's comfy and quiet down there.
Zach was in the woods. He spends a lot of his time in there. We get kind of worried about him.
Jordan was upstairs with Connor. But he was helping Jack with Becca's stuff. He was gathering some of Becca's stuff. Her clothes, phone, books, sheets, blankets, make up, and even her bed. He wasn't strong enough to actually lift the bed so 20 minutes ago, he dropped it on his finger. Nice.

Everyone was busy.
Becca might be coming home tomorrow. We had to hurry. We all had so much to do. It was chaotic. Not many people could handle it. But we could. We were just awesome like that.

~Becca~

I could hear something.
Maybe it was just me.

All of my thoughts rushed to me.
Listening to these soft noises.
I could feel again.
Vibrant colors, filled my eyes.
Everything was back.

~Zach~

I was running.

Becca loved to run.

I had to get her off of my mind.
I was in my wolf form again. I loved being a wolf. Until I thought about what I did in my wolf form.

...

I was ashamed.

It was all my fault. It was my idea.
It shouldn't of happened. I was sorry. I couldn't hide this secret for long. I just couldn't do it.
I couldn't control my anger. I have to confess.
I have to tell Becca.
She would never forgive me.
Maybe if I told her while she was still in the hospital?
She would already be confused where she was. Maybe she wouldn't hear me.
At least I would have told her. I wouldn't have to tell her anymore.

I stopped running.

I turned towards the highway, and I ran to the hospital.

I was going to tell her everything.

~James~

It was 4:00 PM
I was really sick. I wasn't quite sure how. I was only out for an hour. It wasn't that cold. Something was wrong with me.
This couldn't just be a cold. It had to be something else.
I was just lying in bed. My "cold" made me steaming hot. Maybe it was just a fever.
It must be.
I guess it was. There was no better explanation.
I fell asleep not caring.

I guess my body wasn't tired anymore, because I woke up at 3:24 AM.
I was sweating.
My stomach was churning.

Oh no.

I could feel my heart racing.

I ran to the bathroom.

I threw up.

I screamed.

My stomach was really hurting now.

I could hear the guys coming.

I couldn't breathe.

I threw up again.

They were saying stuff I couldn't hear.

I screamed. Again.

I couldn't hear anything.

Nothing.