Chapter 15

Okay haha I got more and more cliffhangers coming your way! Lol here goes. Hope you liked the last chapter. Okay well, Poof! I'm in non-stop writing mood.

-Aquaocean2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Becca~

So I had noticed him nudge closer to me. I was really hoping he we get even closer but he didn't.

Instead, he put his hand on mine and I smiled. He looked into my eyes and I stared back at his gleaming, honey, golden-brown eyes. He slowly and carefully leaned in. He kissed me. I didn't pull back.

Oh wait,

He kissed me.

Crap.

~Zach~

I still had to tell Becca what I had meant to tell her at the hospital. Although I wasn't quite sure when to tell her because she just got into a fight with Connor.

Speaking of Connor, where was he? We hadn't seen him for a while. Well it's been a couple of hours. Eh, whatever.

I needed to tell Becca though. She deserved to know. This will probably ruin the rest of her life but it had to be done.

Thinking about it now, I can't believe I did it. It really doesn't sound like something I would do. Maybe Jack but...

What am I saying?! No one would do this. No one but me.

I got up and away from my bed and my totally boss room to go downstairs. My sleepyhead was giving me bad thoughts.

I walked down the auburn wood steps into the foyer. I saw movement outside-which was unusual because our neighbors usually aren't outside at this time of day-so I took a step closer to the half window. There, I saw Becca and Connor.

What were they doing?

I swiftly opened the door because the window was becoming fogged up from my breath.

The coldness slapped me in the face and I had to close my eyes.

I opened them and I saw Becca and Connor doing something that made me wince.

They were...they...were...kissing.

I suddenly felt a rush of pain and anger align with my thoughts.

No.

I slammed the door and ran up to my room.

I slammed that door too.

How could she like someone as low as Connor?!

He's so weak and he has no self esteem!

He cries over everything and he doesn't know the importance of being a werewolf.

I stomped over to my desk and picked up a picture frame.

It was a picture, me, Paul and Jack were standing in the back, Jordan, James, Tyler, and Connor were kneeling in front of us, and Becca was sitting in the front.

I stared at Connor in the picture.

Imperfect.

Hair messed up, tie wasn't tied right, tux untucked, shoes untied, how could she love him?

I squeezed the picture frame until my whole hand was a pale white.

I yelled and threw the picture on the floor, glass shards flying across the room and brushing the floor.

I yelled again and I ran out the door, into the forest.

~Paul~

SMASH!

"What was that?" I had just heard a loud shatter.

Tyler and Jordan were looking around. James was asleep on the sofa and Becca was outside. I'm pretty sure Jack was in the forest and Zach was up in his room.

"Does anyone know where Connor is?" I ran out of ideas where he might be.

"Umm he's outside, kissing Becca." Jordan said, looking out the window.

As if I didn't see that coming.

"Well what was that noise?" Tyler said, checking in the china cabinet.

I pointed upstairs.

"Zach." We all moaned in unison.

We got up to Zach's room to find glass all over the floor and a picture out of its frame.

I carefully picked up the picture and blew on it so the glass wouldn't get stuck in my skin.

It was a picture from a year ago. Our school homecoming.

Becca wasn't actually supposed to be in the picture, she was supposed to be in a picture with her boyfriend, Henry.

Unfortunately, Henry had died two weeks before. Becca was devastated but somehow managed to slap a smile on her face. She was over it now unless you mentioned it to her.

Anyway, Tyler saw something and motioned for us to come over.

"Dude look,"

He pointed out the window to a small figure by the woods.

It was Zach. He was in his wolf form outside of the woods. Which could only mean one thing.

Zach's wolf had taken. Over his body.

You see, being a wolf isn't all "gumdrops and lollipops". It has its ups and downs.

When you become a wolf, it's almost like you get an evil self conscious. You gain the mind of your wolf. When you get really mad, your inner wolf takes over and you have no control over yourself. Your eyes turn black and you can't move. But your wolf can.

Hardly ever will you actually shift into a wolf. But when you do, things can get ugly.

Zach started to run, in wolf form, towards Connor and Becca. They were still kissing and holding hands.

Jordan, Tyler, and I all ran down the steps and opened the door.

"Connor! Becca! Get inside now!"

Tyler yelled.

They pulled apart and looked at us. We pointed at Zach who wasn't that far away.

Connor stood up and picked up Becca, bridal style, and ran up the long drive way. Zach was getting closer. He was only a couple of feet away from them. We opened the door wider, They were almost there. Becca leaped out of Connors arms so he could run faster.

Connor stopped for a split second and then started running again, faster than before. Connor ran in the house and turned around to see Becca trip over the hose in the grass. Zach was really close and she needed to get up now.

She didn't budge.

Crap. She was going to die today.

Connor sprinted out the door and picked up Becca again. He ran as fast as he could, Zach nipping at his heels. He steeped in the house and we slammed the door closed behind him. We locked the door and helped him put Becca down on the hardwood floor. He was panting as Becca sat up. She was rubbing her head.

"Thank you." She smiled at us.

Suddenly, when we thought it was all over, the window shattered. Zach jumped through.