Chapter 13

Okay sorry I know I'd promised a chapter sometime here or there but I've been crazy busy. Here's another short chapter. Sorry but I'll probably post another one this week so yeah. But no promises.

-Aquaocean2001 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jack~

So, Becca was upstairs and probably still sleepy but Connor insisted on going up and checking on her. He was paranoid about loosing her again. He was scared she would run away. I wouldn't blame her - if she did choose to leave - I would have left here in a blink of an eye. But I didn't. There are some lucky people in this house.
Anyway, he went upstairs and not even minute later we heard a shatter of glass and a yelp.
"Umm is everything okay up there?" Tyler yelled behind me.

Ha! They didn't hear us.
Idiots.
We heard Becca talking and then silence. Then yet another crinkle of glass and screaming. Then a door slam.
Great. Now they are both upset.
Connor came sulking down the steps with a face that was split between a frown and a look of terror.
"I blew it. I was trying to comfort her but I made her hate me." Connor sulked.
"Yep. You sure did!" I managed to laugh out. Paul nudged me hard in the ribs.
"Ow!" They all glared at me as I put my hands up in surrender.
"It's okay Connor. She is just upset because she just got back home." Jordan comforted.
"Yeah dude. She's gonna be fine. Just give her some space. I mean, she's surrounded by guys. I have to admit, we are a bit overwhelming." Ty spoke the truth.
Connor gave us all one last look and walked upstairs.

~Connor~

I felt awful. Absolutely awful. I needed some time to think. The guys weren't making me feel any better. I didn't say anything as I stumbled up to my room. I moseyed down the hall to where my room was. All the way at the end. Farthest away from Becca's room. I slowly walked past her room to hear what she was doing. I heard her softly crying. I didn't dare to open her door. Even though my self conscious was telling me to. I used all of my will power to walk into my own room.
I lay down on the floor not caring how uncomfortable it was. Actually, I did care. I stood up and slumped down on my bed. I was staring at the celling. I wish it would tell me what to do. The only thing it did tell me was that I have a boring celling. I sat up and looked around at my room. My room was like a darker shade of neon green. Like a jungle green. My bed was low and it had a modern style to it. The base was a bit bigger than the mattress itself. It was only wood painted a dark color. It sat on the floor, no little rails or whatever holding it up. I had a striped comforter. But it was thin stripes, about a centimeter apart. They were assorted colors. Neon green, black, dark brown, light brown, and white. But it was an off-white. Just like how my whole life was off. It wasn't pure like Becca.

Becca.

Every time I said her name something, a chill ran through my body.
Becca. As soon as I said her name that last time, I knew exactly what I needed to do.

I loved Becca.
Correction,
I love Becca.