Chapter 27

Hey guysss! I'm going to try and write more because I know I'm really slow but I a lot of the time a have writer's block so...um...yeah. Anyway, new chapter YAAAAASSSS

~Aquaocean2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tyler~

God. Everything was out of place. E. V. E. R. Y. T. H. I. N. G.

There isn't much that could make these situations any worse.

Except for what I'm about to tell you. You see, we must have extremely bad karma, which are bad fortunes. Becca has been missing for a long-ish time and yesterday, they found her. Yesterday. At night. In the dark. During a full moon. When the permanent wolves come out.

We're screwed.

We got a call a couple of hours ago and of course, we answered because we were still stuck in the house. The damn wolves were still outside. I don't really understand what they want with us though. We're both wolves and we both want the same thing: to be a forever human.

Our biggest problem right now is that any day now, we're all going to switch into wolves. And we will have our wolf personality. And we will break stuff. And it won't be lovely.

Right now, we are trying to find a way to get to the woods because once we're there, we will switch and the number of random days we can go being human, will reset.

Usually it's only 1, 2, maybe 3 days we can go before we will start uncontrollably switching from wolf to human. It's been 4. Now the wolves have only been outside for 2 days but we haven't been in the woods since 2 days before that.

You get the point.

Anyway, our plan is to get on the roof, jump from our roof to the oak tree only a little bit away from the edge of the roof (at the most maybe a meter or two), jump from tree to tree-hoping the wolves won't notice us because wolves could surround us-and on the last tree quietly climb down, and run into the woods to change.

If we even have a finger over the invisible woods line, we will switch. If we switch while we're on the trees, we could fall and they could kill us.

So many things could go wrong.

I don't know. I guess I'm just stressed about everything: the wolves, the switching, Becca, you know.

~Becca~

He's perfect. Purely perfect. I couldn't find anyone better, including Connor. Now he was a douche. Leaving me for some prettier, more lovely somebody. Which, quite frankly I wasn't sure was possible. But that's just me and I'm not perfect but I am worth it. But there was no way I was going back to the house with Connor there. No way in hell. Dr. Harris invited me to his house though (NOT FOR YOU-KNOW-WHAT!!). Oh yes, the perfect one.

"You okay?" Dr. Harris said, interrupting my thoughts. I must have been quiet too long.

"I'm fine. Just thinking." I said. I looked out the window, watching the water under the city bridge dance with the gentle wind.

He took his hand off of the steering wheel and grabbed for my hand. He squeezed it tightly when he found it.

"Good." He smiled while still looking at the road.

"Harris?"

He gave me a look and then said,

"Smith?" I leaned back and laughed.

"You can call me Becca." I said, still laughing at something that wasn't even that funny.

"And you can call me..."

He smiled as I rose and eyebrow.

"And I can call you...?" I repeated back to him before he answered,

"Lucas...well, Luke." He looked at me and I was already smiling ear to ear.

When we finally arrived at Luke's house (which was a little small but it was only made for one person), he unbuckled his seat belt and so did I and when I went to open up the door, he practically yelled out at me.

I looked at him in confusion as he jumped out and ran to open the door for me.

"You're the sweetest." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He carried me in, bridal style, up the stairs and to his room and threw me onto the bed.

We were laughing so hard we were in tears.

"Watch this." He pulled me up and grabbed my hand and led me to a smaller room with every wall covered in books.

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing!"

I stood in awe as he pulled out a book and asked me to do the same.

I grabbed "Looking For Alaska" (John Green) and Luke pulled me from behind and plopped me onto a small leather couch.

"This is perfect." I said as I looked up into his deep blue eyes and kissed him, like our first kiss all over again.

~Luke~

Becca eventually fell asleep on my chest. God she was the cutest thing. She had her thumb jammed in between pages 48 and 49 and slowly dropped the book, still sleeping.

I kissed her forehead and picked her up-careful not to wake her up-and plopped her down on my bed. I tucked her in and kissed her once more before making a bed on the ground for myself. After all, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

I fell asleep to Becca's heavy breathing and matched mine with hers before dozing off on the floor. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and hug her until dawn but I didn't want to ruin everything after only half a day. I really loved her.

She's perfect. Purely perfect. I couldn't find anyone better, including Hailey.