Chapter 16

Haha I love writing these. You guys are seriously epic though. 120 reads. Wow. Sorry extremely short chapter but I posted one already today and I'll post another this week. Anyway,

😘 Love yewwwww.

-Aquaocean2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zach~

I had absolute no control over what I was doing. My wolf had taken over and he was really mad.

I mean, I was really mad too but he was really mad.

I tried to stop running but I couldn't. I had tried to calm myself, tell myself that she was just tired and confused and she didn't know what mistake she had just made but it wasn't working.

He was going to kill Connor and then I would have to tell Becca my other news. This is going to be an awful day for me.

As soon as I thought my wolf was slowing down, Becca tripped and I felt awful. My wolf charged at her and she wasn't up yet. Connor thankfully ran out and got her. He closed the door and I was glad.

I shifted back, hiding behind the potted plant outside so I wouldn't be embarrassed or called on by the police. Suddenly, I felt my eyes turn black again and next thing I knew, I was a wolf again. I screamed in my head, seeing what he was about to do. I really hoped that they were upstairs or somewhere away where my wolf couldn't find them.

I crashed through the window, landing on my side on the spikes of glass. My shoulder was bleeding, and so was my head.

Of course all of them were standing right there so my wolf made his move.

"No!" I screamed inside my head.

"I'm doing what's right. It will make us happy." His deep voice bellowed to me.

I tried to control myself, my eyes probably going color crazy but I didn't care. He wasn't going to give in. He was too strong.

He jumped towards Connor landing right on him, ripping his head to pieces.

"No! Connor!" Becca squealed in between sobs.

I was trying to tell her I was sorry and it was my wolf, but I couldn't speak.

Connor's blood was all over the floor. It was no use in trying to stop. I just watched in terror as my wolf ripped Connor to bits.