Chapter 22

Okay so I have to confess something...I actually wasn't planning for Connor and Becca to get in a fight...my creative mind just sort of...did it. Anyway, their wedding theme song was going to be "Stuck in the Moment" by Justin Bieber. 😍 Just thought you all should know. Okay here is chapter 22!

-Aquaocean2001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Becca~

I was in a bed.

Oh no not this again.

I looked around as familiar sounds and smells filled my head.

I don't like this. I just want to run away and find myself again.

I did not like being here. I think I ran away for a reason.

I waited for a while when I felt something trickling down my side.

I slowly turned to look at my hip.

Oh gosh. I was bleeding to death.

Literally. I lifted up my limp arm and I examined it.

Blood, everywhere. How did I not notice this before?

There was a knife on the side of the table.

Yep. Covered in blood; my blood.

Then I realized that there was deep cuts all over my body. Gushing out my dark red blood.

This wasn't good.

Obviously someone was trying to kill me.

But the crazy part?

This wasn't the old lady's house.

~Tyler~

I was trying to act as unconcerned as I could. This was very hard in this situation.

Becca is missing for the second time.

She's too curious though. She always has been. From the day she ran away when she was seven (and we attacked her), to the week when there was a permanent wolf in our kitchen. She's just too much to handle sometimes.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen. Everybody was acting like nothing ever happened. I grabbed my keys and opened up the back door. I was going to find Becca.

I wasn't even sure where to look. Well, I wasn't going to be able to find her by sitting on my bed. I unlocked my car and climbed in. But before I could start it up, I saw something move in the corner of my eye. It was coming from the woods.

Must have been a leaf or something. I watched the woods from my rearview mirror.

No movement.

Just when I was about to start my engine, I heard a bunch of feathers moving and then a flock of birds squawked and flew away from a couple of trees.

I was hoping I was going to be wrong of what it was.

But of course, I wasn't.

I started my car and slammed my foot on the gas pedal.

My car screeched and hurled to the left as I made a turn out of the long driveway.

It was catching up to me.

Wait, I looked back at it.

There was more; a group of them.

Damn, I have to get the guys. I took a wild turn to the right and kept the car on, I don't have time to turn it off.

They were following me now, running furiously.

I started coughing, the foul smell of them catching up to me. I grasped the door handle and yanked it open.

I slammed it hard and tight behind me and locked it.

Everyone was staring at me.

"The wolves. They're back." I wheezed.